Please Update the app for aarch64

ExPLIT

Hello dear Aida64 developers!

I love Aida64 for SailfishOS and use it since Jolla 1. Now we have 64bit-Devices since Xperia 10 II. I am a Member of the cbeta group and test new Sailfish-OS version, before they are pushed into early access.

Now i test the next SailfishOS Version 4.4 on the new Sony Xperia 10 III Mobile, which is also an 64bit device. 32bit Apps like Aida doesn't work on a new adaptation and Jolla Store only showing 64bit apps.

Now my question is: could you please build Aida64 for aarch64 ?

I can test the software on Xperia 10 III and report bugs.

Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 1:17 AM, ExPLIT said:

Hello dear Aida64 developers!

I love Aida64 for SailfishOS and use it since Jolla 1. Now we have 64bit-Devices since Xperia 10 II. I am a Member of the cbeta group and test new Sailfish-OS version, before they are pushed into early access.

Now i test the next SailfishOS Version 4.4 on the new Sony Xperia 10 III Mobile, which is also an 64bit device. 32bit Apps like Aida doesn't work on a new adaptation and Jolla Store only showing 64bit apps.

Now my question is: could you please build Aida64 for aarch64 ?

I can test the software on Xperia 10 III and report bugs.

Thank you very much.

I've sent you a private message about this ;)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/29/2022 at 10:47 AM, ExPLIT said:

Maybe there is a possibility to test beta version of aarch64 of AIDA64 ? I would offer your help with beta-testing.

Thanks

After a few unsuccessful attempts, our app is now in the Jolla/Harbour Store again, now with 64-bit binary too.  I’d appreciate it if you can check how it works on a native 64-bit device.  Make sure to check the Sensors page as well as try to save a report to file if possible.