[HELP] Rog Ryujin II Screen Rotation

Playkappa

Good evening, I recently mounted the AIO Rog Ryujin II and after trying to search on the forum I open this new Topic to find out if anyone is able to help me.

In practice on Aida I have not found a way to rotate the screen 90 ° in such a way as to be able to adjust the various values.

I hope everything is clear and that someone can help me.
Thank you

Aida 90.jpg

Rog aio 320 x 240.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Fiery, the question is a bit different. We aren't requesting a Armoury crate functionality. But an option inside Aida64 to change the LCD orientation.

We'd like to have the option in Aida64 to change the display orientation. This way we'd be able to "rotate" the info printed by Aida64 by 90 degrees. Currently the information gets printed for a different mounting option. But modern motherboards tend to use the 90degrees canted orientation. This functionality is in Armoury crate but we don't use Armoury crate. We use AIDA64 to create our screens. Please see the example below :) 

DDODd9.example.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I requested information from ASUS support and this is the answer:

"Regarding what has been reported, unfortunately there is no official information available if the cooler will support the ability to rotate the screen in AIDA64."

We are in god's hands :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Regarding my notification: "Hey! You just earned the 'One Month Later' badge!"

@Fiery it would be cool if you'd be able to give us any additional information / updates on this topic! Several displays have this option in their settings already, wouldn't it be a copy & paste of this functionality?

Please check my detailed comment: 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...