[HELP] Rog Ryujin II Screen Rotation

Playkappa

6 hours ago, Dashinator said:

Don't do this, don't give me hope 😬

I wasn't aware there was a template already out there like this, I just made this one quickly from "scratch". But here it is attached! If you're able to do this, would be very curious to know the steps you took to rotate the graphs. 

I thought the panel in your screenshot was created elsewhere, but since you never uploaded it that would explain why I do not have it. I do have a few others that have been posted over the years but they are .sensorpanel format and I will talk about that more later.

As for rotating gauges all custom made gauges can be rotated. I thought some Aida64 gauges could be flipped vertically but I was wrong. Bar gauges can be flipped but only left to right. The graphs you used can not be flipped, sorry about that. 

The problem with custom gauges is that they can only be used on .sensorpanel format. Let us see if your device supports that.   Go into preferences>LCD>SensorPanel> and check Show SensorPanel and click Apply

A sensor panel window should appear (you might have to click Reset Position on the preferences screen and try again.

If you see it right click on the window and select Sensorpanel Manager. Next click Import and click on the file you will download from the link below. Then see if you can drag the window to your display. If this does not work I am afraid that I cannot think of anything else.

Good luck