AIDA64 Discussion Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. It seems to be working properly. Thanks!
  3. Thanks Fiery! It's working great now -- all three fans on my FTW3 2080ti are being shown properly in the sensors view!!!
  4. Valk

Share your SensorPanel

Just wanted to thank you guys for a great program. I had a blast learning to use the editor and being able to use my phone instead of buying a LCD panel saved me some serious cash (Upgraded from trial with some of that). Thought I would attempt to share my first basic creation. Its 2560 x 1440 If anyone needs it tweaked abit just ask. Thank you again for all your hard work! 2019-04-23.oslcd
  5. Raiderman

Radeon VII

Where do I find those? They are not listed in temperature sensors?
  6. Thank you for editing. It seems to work very well. In addition, samsung nvme temperature is also displayed accurately. isasensordump [after] .txt
  7. Fiery

MSI MEG X299 Creation (MS-7C06) fans missing

We've checked it, and both EXS_FAN_1 and EXS_FAN_2 should already be measured as long as they are spinning (provide a non-zero RPM readout). However, their label in AIDA64 will be Chassis #5 and Chassis #6 respectively. Fan #21 is the fan connected to your Kraken device.
  8. Thank you! Please upgrade to the latest AIDA64 beta update: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta Let me know how it works.
  9. Fiery

Aqua Computer D5 Next Pumps

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta Let me know how it works.
  10. We've fixed that bug in the latest AIDA64 beta update available at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta Please let me know how it works.
  11. Thank you, that was a big help. We've fixed the sensor readings on your motherboard in the following new AIDA64 Engineer beta update: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64eebeta Let me know how it works.
  12. I've already stated above that it's not possible to do that with AIDA64 right now.
  13. Fiery

Radeon VII

Please let me know which temperatures are still missing. The following temperatures should already be measured on Radeon VII: - Edge (as "GPU" temperature) - Mem (as "GPU Memory" temperature) - VR VDDC (as "GPU VRM" temperature) - VR MVDD (as "GPU VRM1" temperature) - VR SoC (as "GPU VRM2" temperature) - HotSpot (as "GPU Hotspot" temperature)
  14. Fiery

FPS

You need to use either Fraps or RTSS (Rivatuner Statistics Server) to measure FPS during gaming. Once you have one of those software set up, you can use AIDA64 to communicate with that software and get the readings from them and display them in AIDA64 in some way (like SensorPanel, OSD Panel, etc).
  15. A straight green line and a constant 0% throttling is actually the best thing It means your CPU is not overheating and not slowing (throttling) itself down because of it.
  16. After that 20 seconds delay you need to install the custom driver. And only after the driver is installed AIDA64 will be able to pick the device up as a USB device.
  17. Fiery

EVGA Z10 Keyboard Lock Freeze!!

Does the whole computer (Windows) freeze or only the keyboard becomes unusable?
  18. Everything is very strange. If I copy the script from Group Policy and create * .bat on the PC, then when I run this bat - everything works. And the report falls into the database. So why is politics not working? 1.bat
  19. After over 4 Years it still isn't possible? Comparison list is way to long and it's difficult to easily compare my own PC's performance. Please add possibility to remove and add systems from/to Reference Results! Edit April.23: Appears to be no support at all. Not even a response.....
  20. Last week
  21. COSTAJUNIOR

FPS

Can someone please help me, how to activate FPS, nothing happens ..
  22. Hello and I am new user and saw this forum which I didn't know lol! I having the problem with my Z10 keyboard keeping freeze lock after shut or reboot and sleep it by Aidi64 running OSD on my keyboard display. I have keep unplug every time when happen lock freeze so annoying and I have try update to latest beta version so it still no fix? Please can you fix this problem if possible? Thanks
  23. First of all: SORRY! I relied on the email - notification and didn't check this thread. Just tried as you described, but it didn't work: the device connects as a storage device (800P). I open AIDA64, activate the Samsung LCD support. A status appears (Switching..., in blue letters). After 20 seconds or so, an error appears: "USB device not found", in red letters.
  24. AIDA64 v5.99.4989 - portable Windows 10 AIDA64 is configured to send pop up alert message and send an email when temperature reaches 42C for a hard drive. But when I select "apply", then "ok" and close window, then reopen the same preference window to alerts in AIDA64, the temperature alert has reset to "1" from "42C". I tried deleting the hard drive and entering it again as "new", but still when I click ok and close preference window, then reopen preference window to alerts, the hard drive alert temperature has been reset to "1" C from "42" c. How can this be fixed so that the temperature at which an alert is set will remain to what it was set to? Thanks
  25. majo

Share your SensorPanel

Please Novax could you share a folder only with gauges to can get them to made my own panel please? I like the big blue and Green gauges, thanks a lot
  26. After Using AIDA64, I noticed that I didn't see any Throttling?? All I saw was a strait green line. Thanks a lot.
  1. Load more activity