AIDA64 Discussion Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hi there! It took me quite some time and learning but i made it. I created my first custom panel. I have my old android tablet setup as my external hardware monitor showing all the info i need and it works great!! Big THANKS to Fiery because of the devotion in answering so many questions on the forum and providing so much good information and guides.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Thank you for checking. That's unfortunate, but at least I can still check with MegaRaid Storage Manager.
  5. Nice topic,stumpled upon this and I had to try one for PC games.First thanks for all those who shared.I used gauges and images from this thread. Not sure how to actually install or save for anyone to use.I did export the sensor file and I saved my Sensor panel folder and 7zip. I can only get it to work on my install path properly. D:\Software\Bench\AIDA64 Extreme Anyhow I removed a couple things like my name and FPS so panel looks like this. Actual in game with some transparency on. SensorPanel.7z
  6. Ok, I can understand that but how come ASUS AI Suite 3 is able to get that data? Just because it is Asus own program and I have Asus motherboard? So I can only hope that some future BIOS version will correct this (I have the latest BIOS installed)?
  7. By the way, there's another problem: CPU and/or CASE fan shows 0 speed(cpu temperature goes normally, but the fans speed sensor gone), in fact, those fans work with very low speed but not stopped. After reboot, this problem disappear too. I have a AX206 screen monitoring those fans speed. Left of 3 small gauges targets CPU fan, mid targets CASE fan.
  8. Right now, this time, the CPU temp. never move over 45℃(when normal the temp will up to 60℃.) but move down randomly. Because the temp never moves up, the fans speed always stay low.
  9. Please post a screenshot of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64.
  10. CPU: R5 3600(not OC) MB: ASUS ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING(lastest BIOS) OS:Windows 10 64bit 1903 AIDA64:6.10.5200 For the most part, everything goes well. But sometimes the CPU temp. never move both standby and burn-up. This problem disappear after reboot(cpu temp. moves normally), but reappear randomly after several mins or hours.
  11. 1) It depends on the actual DRAM frequency your memory modules are running at. Make sure to have XMP enabled in the BIOS Setup, and then check the DRAM frequency in AIDA64 again. If you still have doubts about its accuracy, compare the clock readings against CPU-Z or HWiNFO64. 2) It's difficult to tell, but most likely it is. You can enable Extended Labels to clarify the generic sensor readings in the right-click context menu on the Computer / Sensor page. 3) Chassis #3 is one of the fan headers located on your motherboard. Fan RPM is always for a single fan. No averaging or other combination of multiple fans is done by AIDA64. 4) Same as 2)
  12. We've checked, and the LSI libraries aren't seem to be able to provide thermal readings for the controller, so we cannot measure it from AIDA64
  13. 1) What is the difference between the CPU utilization value AIDA64 measures and other tools measure? 2% vs 3% or something more dramatic? 2) Do you mean that AIDA64 shows a constant 99% of GPU utilization even at idle?
  14. Thank you. It means your motherboard BIOS fails to provide the T_Sensor thermal reading (as well as the Chipset temperature reading for that matter) due to a BIOS bug.
  15. here you are. thanks relpy aquacomputerdump.txt usbdump.txt
  16. Thank you for helping us implement support for Z10 RGB.
  17. Please try to perform the dumps that I asked for in my first post in this topic. You can have the debug popup menu pop up if you use the Ctrl + Alt + D key combination. When that menu pops up, select System Debug, then USB Dump to make the USB dump. Then also select Sensor Debug --> Aqua Computer Dump in order to have the other dump.
  18. Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Aqua Computer Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first. Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. Thanks, Fiery
  19. you need to set the min/max for the fans in the settings, so if your fans max out at say 1200 you need to set the sensor from 0-1200
  20. Hey Fiery, Just installed 5213, everything is fixed! As always, thank you for fantastic support, glad i own this product. Cheers! K
  21. Just saw the 5213 beta, giving it a go. Cheers! K
  1. Load more activity