AIDA64 Discussion Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I have a X399 Fatal1ty with the same problem. If Aida is started then the BIOS/F-Stream Tunning utilities set the lowest rpm on the fans. Is there any workaround for this issue? I would like to keep Aida opened since it shows the cpu temperatures and fan speeds on my rgb keyboard where I can realize quickly if somehting is wrong.
  3. hi,Rabbithole i like your design very much. When I saw your design, my only reaction was wow. and can you share your sensorpanel file?no matter Blue ROG, Red Msi, Green Msi, any of them will be ok thank you again!!
  4. Yesterday
  5. Last week
  6. i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. CURRENT VALUE CPU RANDOMLY APPEARS AND DISAPPEARS CAUSING INFORMATION BELOW IT TO JUMP UP AND DOWN. ANY WAY TO NOT TRY TO SENSE THAT VALUE?
  7. On the installed Windows 7 operating system, I got the same problem as above - the smart data of the hard drives is not displayed ( On Windows 10 after your update everything is ok. But Windows 7 - no data. Support for lsi in settings is enabled. Can you help me? My old topic with this controller ( ) atadump.txt diskctrldump.txt raiddump.txt smartdump.txt
  8. Maybe this is because of reading the wrong file for its version! If you just get the version of C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe - on my system it get 4.18.1902.5 But if I follow the path from Registry ( HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\ String "InstallLocation" I get an other path -> "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\platform\4.18.1906.3-0\" Inside this "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\platform\4.18.1906.3-0\" is an other "MsMpEng.exe" with version 4.18.1906.3 - same version is reportet by Windows Defender Info Box BUT: AIDA64 displays correct file version at the Anti-Spyware page !?!?!
  9. Thanks, Fiery! It does detect Defender now but just wanted you to know that it isn't picking up the correct version.
  10. Good time ! Perhaps there is a solution. Configure SCOM ( System Center Operations Manager ) to receive data from the report (CSV or WMI) hardware monitoring AIDA64. In infrastructure ~50 workstations
  11. I can't believe you actually did it, hope it makes it in the full version soon. Thank you!
  12. We've fixed the device icons in the following new AIDA64 beta build: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta
  13. Sadly, via WMI the same incorrect information is returned, e.g. last AV signature update in 2016, etc. Anyway, here's a new AIDA64 beta where we've fixed what we could: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta
  14. We've fixed the sensor readings for your motherboard in the latest AIDA64 beta update: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta Let me know how it works.
  15. We've implemented the requested feature in the latest AIDA64 beta: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta Let me know how it works
  16. It is possible to access Windows Defender Status using WMI …. https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/previous-versions/windows/desktop/defender/msft-mpcomputerstatus But I'm not sure if AIDA64 (32Bit APP) could use Windows Defender WMI (64 Bit DLL - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\ProtectionManagement.dll )
  17. I'm afraid we don't maintain such a list of devices.
  18. can you share this with me? It's perfect for the theme I'm going with
  19. Earlier
  20. Thank you sir. Is there any list of GPUs that can provide power reading values in Watts?
  21. On the installed Windows 7 operating system, I got the same problem as above - the smart data of the hard drives is not displayed ( On Windows 10 after your update everything is ok. But Windows 7 - no data. Support for lsi in settings is enabled. Can you help me? atadump.txt diskctrldump.txt raiddump.txt smartdump.txt
  22. Thank you for the bug report. I'm not sure if it's possible to detect Windows Defender on recent Win10 builds, but we'll improve on it in the next AIDA64 beta in order to show some details on the Windows Defender installation. The virus database date seems to be off though, so we need to do more research on that matter.
  23. I've asked our worldwide distributor Abseria Ltd to contact you directly about this matter. They will let you know what options you've got. I'm 100% sure you can find a way to acquire the licenses with the advertised discount of -50% for educational organizations and students.
  24. I'm a teacher. As I spend plenty of my own money on helping my students, I try to take advantage of any generous offer from software or hardware vendors for educational discounts for teachers- and try to encourage my students to purchase from vendors who offer student discounts for those products as well. (Education is EXPENSIVE!) I see from several sources that AIDA64 is available at a discount for students (and teachers?) but I don't see any way to order it as such. Are such discounts offered through educational resellers? If so, can you point me to one? Thanks!
  25. Thanks for the reply. I would still appreciate if there was a CPU utilization option in statistics tab, I'm sure it's not too hard to implement right?
  26. Not all GPUs can provide a GPU power reading value in Watts.
  27. The Statistics tab is designed to measure sensor readings while the AIDA64 System Stability Test is running. And while a stress test session is running, the average CPU usage is usually exactly 100% You can use the Logging facility (AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging) to measure sensor values as well as CPU utilization while gaming.
  1. Load more activity