ASUS RoG Maximus Z690 Hero, sensor information not showing and icons looking low quality

Martini

Hey, i recently changed most components of my PC. This problem started after i installed v6.75.6100. It used to show information about the fans, core temperatures, etc., but now it just doesn't show anything, i've attached a screenshot so you can see. Also i noticed the UI has changed a little and the quality of the icons is low.

52329706955_81863acef9_c.jpg

52329579994_f7c375a908_c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 5:50 PM, Martini said:

Hey, i recently changed most components of my PC. This problem started after i installed v6.75.6100. It used to show information about the fans, core temperatures, etc., but now it just doesn't show anything, i've attached a screenshot so you can see. Also i noticed the UI has changed a little and the quality of the icons is low.

I think some files that are part of the AIDA64 distribution package is not present in the same folder as AIDA64.EXE (main binary).  Try to reinstall the latest version, and restart Windows to apply the changes.