EPU in VGA

In order to let us check what sensor chips or power regulator chips does your video card feature, please use the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition to create the following 2 dumps for us:

Latest beta: http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1170ws0dcy6mjxzip

Dump #1: Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Dump #2: Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Thanks,

Fiery

Thank you for the dumps. However, they don't include any sensor chips or voltage regulator chips :) Quite frankly, I have no idea how to access the EPU chip on your video card :( Do you have any 3rd-party utilities that can do that?

As for fan controller, AFAIK the GPU itself controls and monitors the fan on your video card.

EPU really presents on my VGA. When I have uninstall heatsink I see it.

0_5c132_642705ec_L.jpg

Asus Six-Engine "sense" something about this EPU, but has old version, no new feature. Asus SmartDoctor, MSI Afterburner controll fan, clocks, voltage on this VGA... but via driver (I think)