GPU Diode (Temperature) and GPU Utilization sensors do not appear.

COSTAJUNIOR

• Sensor Moderators

Hello, I have a Core I9-12900K processor and an Intel Arc A770 graphics card, but the GPU diode (temperature) sensor and the GPU utilization sensor do not appear in my sensor list as shown in the screenshot below.
I'm using the paid version, it's also up to date.
Could you please tell me how to solve the problem?

1344363331_IntelArc.thumb.jpg.f4721f1e91578e8305a13590e6fb49c5.jpgTela.thumb.jpg.2d223490747941e1d07e2159b506ba2a.jpg

• COSTAJUNIOR changed the title to GPU Diode (Temperature) and GPU Utilization sensors do not appear.
7 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Hello, I have a Core I9-12900K processor and an Intel Arc A770 graphics card, but the GPU diode (temperature) sensor and the GPU utilization sensor do not appear in my sensor list as shown in the screenshot below.
I'm using the paid version, it's also up to date.
Could you please tell me how to solve the problem?

AIDA64 currently has no support for Intel Arc Series GPUs.  We're working on it, but it will only be implemented next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Fiery,

Is there any plan to add sensor information to AIDA64?

At the moment I am using Arc Control Overlay and Windows Task Manager for a lot of it, but AIDA64 has the most comprehensive interface EXCEPT all it will show me is iGPU sensor info (mostly useless to me). I am really missing a lot of the functionality I had with my former NVIDIA card, but I won't renew until Arc Sensor support is added. Thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No Intel Arc support, no AMD Ryzen 7000 sensor support.

Only thing keeping me still using and paying for Aida64 is the http page LCD sensor display option...

Its hard for me to understand how HWInfo can have this and Aida64 not, neither can I use HWInfo sensors inside Aida64.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm used to being able to see a lot of sensors from the NVIDIA card - clock speeds, voltages, V-RAM, encoder utilization, 3D utilization - but what I've found particularly useful is the GPU limitations - showing when the maximum voltage has been reached and so on. I'd really like to see this with Arc!