Sensor panel not appearing on Startup

waldaddy19

Hi I hope everyone is well. I am on Windows 11 and the AIDA64 sensor panel has been working well up until this week. I have it automatically set to show on boot, but recently it hasn't been showing up at all. I can't unhide the sensor panel through the settings. While in the settings, AIDA64 took forever for it to detect sensor information. I'm not sure what happened. Let me know what I can do to attempt to resolve this issue. Thanks!

On 2/26/2023 at 6:17 AM, waldaddy19 said:

Hi I hope everyone is well. I am on Windows 11 and the AIDA64 sensor panel has been working well up until this week. I have it automatically set to show on boot, but recently it hasn't been showing up at all. I can't unhide the sensor panel through the settings. While in the settings, AIDA64 took forever for it to detect sensor information. I'm not sure what happened. Let me know what I can do to attempt to resolve this issue. Thanks!

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Sensor Profiling Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 7:06 AM, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Sensor Profiling Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Sorry for the late post, but I have been away from my desktop. So I've been trying to create this report for you and each time, the application becomes unresponsive and I have to close out of the program. Attached below is how the window looks:

aida64.png

14 hours ago, waldaddy19 said:

Sorry for the late post, but I have been away from my desktop. So I've been trying to create this report for you and each time, the application becomes unresponsive and I have to close out of the program. Attached below is how the window looks:

Thank you!  Do you have any external devices connected that you recently connected to your system?  Most likely a USB card reader, USB printer or something like that causes the AIDA64 sensor module to stop working properly on your system.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 7:43 PM, waldaddy19 said:

So I've been tried unplugging every USB to see if it's a specific issue with one of the USBs with no avail. Any other potential sources it could be?

Thank you!  Please try to do the following: start AIDA64, enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View.  Right-click on the status bar --> HWMon Modules.  Try to uncheck all modules first, and check what happens if you go to the Computer / Sensor page then.  It should help.  Then try to enable (check) the HWMon Modules one by one, and always go back to the Sensor page, press Refresh button on the tool bar, it's the 4th button from the left.  Or press the F5 key, it will also refresh the current page.  Check which HWMon Module makes the Sensor page get stuck.  Let me know how it goes.

11 hours ago, Fiery said:

Thank you!  Please try to do the following: start AIDA64, enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View.  Right-click on the status bar --> HWMon Modules.  Try to uncheck all modules first, and check what happens if you go to the Computer / Sensor page then.  It should help.  Then try to enable (check) the HWMon Modules one by one, and always go back to the Sensor page, press Refresh button on the tool bar, it's the 4th button from the left.  Or press the F5 key, it will also refresh the current page.  Check which HWMon Module makes the Sensor page get stuck.  Let me know how it goes.

I tried what you suggested and I never got past the step of unchecking the modules because Aida got stuck on the "detecting sensor" as seen below. Also I downloaded the most recent Aida update.

aida part 2.png