Elitegroup CDC-I/D2550 mobo sensors

afj

List of problems:

1. Voltage +12v exists in sensors page, but not listed in System stability test- voltages. (and probably +5v and +12v displays needs to be adjusted)

5f8ef2e4f5b5.jpgf28eb88f5d2b.jpg

2. As in my previous post(http://forums.aida64...ows-as-cpu-fan/), this mobo has two fan hardpoints, but if only one fan is installed, aida considers it as cpu's. So I perform a little investigation and made dumps for single cha, single cpu, and both fans installed. Cha fan's velocity is about 550rpm and cpu's - 1500.

CDC-ID2550-Report-sens-cha.txt

CDC-ID2550-isasensordump-cha.txt

CDC-ID2550-Report-sens-cpu.txt

CDC-ID2550-isasensordump-cpu.txt

CDC-ID2550-Report-sens-cha+cpu.txt

CDC-ID2550-isasensordump-cha+cpu.txt

Thank you, we've adjusted sensor information to suit your board. We've also removed the bogus +5V and +12V readings, since apparently your motherboard doesn't monitor those voltage rails. Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2267p3nb4ktwzjzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

Build 2267 tested. Great work. (Bogus?) +12v and +5v disappeared, but now we can monitor dimm voltage, which even corresponds to bios)). Also cha fan returns back.

Another difference over b2260's report is audio subsystem. Now it much lesser (although onboard audio turned off thru bios), all "core system" audio entries disappeared from new report.

Thank you for the feedback.  If you consider the audio issue a potential bug in AIDA64, then please let me know what items are missing from which page of AIDA64?  Motherboard / Chipset page?  Multimedia / HD Audio page?  Or both pages?

After a short investigation: it's a normal behavior of OS, not aida's bug.

Last time I launched some test programs: dxdiag, then aida b2260, then b2267.

It was found that dxdiag set up some "core system" audio drivers regardless of actual audio devices present or not, and after closing dxdiag, these audio drivers hanging in memory (and shown in system devices) for a short time.

So the first report was with these drivers, but while second one made, they were unloaded.

Without dxdiag "disturbance" different build's reports in a part of "windows devices" are exactly the same.