BeadaPanel enabling LCD support crashes AIDA64

brandon320

On 12/23/2023 at 4:56 AM, brandon320 said:

Tried multiple different releases of AIDA64 and every single time I enable the LCD Support for BeadaPanel it crashes the program. I'm literally just trying to display an image by itself rotated 180 degrees but it crashes every single time. How do I fix this? 

Image - https://ibb.co/txL9kkv

Let's see if the developers of BeadaPanel @beada have a solution for this issue 

• 2 weeks later...

The last Aida update has caused an issue with my Beada panel as well. When aida is first started the beadapanel displays fine, then after a few hours it loses the display back to a default preloaded one. 

The only way to return the proper display is to restart aida64. 

Then it happens again, ad infinitum. 

On 1/6/2024 at 5:00 AM, Trevor68 said:

The last Aida update has caused an issue with my Beada panel as well. When aida is first started the beadapanel displays fine, then after a few hours it loses the display back to a default preloaded one. 

The only way to return the proper display is to restart aida64. 

Then it happens again, ad infinitum. 

Can the issue be constantly duplicated? I ran latest AIDA64 with BeadaPanel 6P over 24 hours and no issues found on my side. My configuration is as below:

1. Windows 10 Home 22H2 19045.3803
  2. AIDA64 Extreme 7.00.6700
  3. BeadaPanel 6P v712

38 minutes ago, Trevor68 said:

I had a go at updating firmware, as mine is only 701, for awhile it broke as in aida64 could not connect to it, so I deleted the regkeys and reinstalled it fresh, seems good now. 

I never did get the firmware to update though, as the download button was missing here. 

BeadaPanel Service Tool (nxelec.com)

Online update of BeadaPanel firmware is only available from v710. So your firmware v701 will not be supported. You need not concern it at that time since there is no significant new features added then.

• 3 months later...
On 1/7/2024 at 10:55 AM, Trevor68 said:

I had a go at updating firmware, as mine is only 701, for awhile it broke as in aida64 could not connect to it, so I deleted the regkeys and reinstalled it fresh, seems good now. 

I never did get the firmware to update though, as the download button was missing here. 

BeadaPanel Service Tool (nxelec.com)

Starting from v7.10, BeadaPanel supports a new feature as known of on line firmware upgrade. User can click through on BeadaTools webpage to complete the whole procedures of upgrading. For the products still in elder version than v7.10, user should upgrade it to v7.10 at first and then online upgrade it to any newer revisions.

v7.10 Upgrade Guidance