Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

22 hours ago, Leviathan616 said:

Hi @Chino83!

First, I really enjoyed this panel, congrats for your job!

I downloaded and configured this on my AIDA but the FPS counter is static. All other statistics is working. 

Do you have any idea about what is wrong? Could you help me?

For the FPS you need the program RivaTuner

and when installed open up the settings and check

start app when windows boots up

and then restart your PC

and your set

On 12/15/2021 at 8:34 AM, GladiusUltor said:

Thank you for everyone who has submitted prior. I was able to make a panel of my own. Credits to everyone who have made the graphs and background. I have not done anything else other than resizing and arranging.

2021-12-15.png

2021-12-15 (2).png

831584956_2021-12-15(8).thumb.png.bb9b708fa7611c332b26beea65eadee5.png

Hi,

This looks sharp!  Are you willing to share?

Cheers...

9 hours ago, Mrmike said:

Ive tweaked my panel a bit this week :D  as my new monitor eats up this GPU @3840 2160 144hz

Screenshot (144).png

Nice panel, I really like it.

The reason I went with a Beadapanel for a sensor display is because it is 100% USB. Not as versatile as a monitor, but there is no connection to graphics card/chip, so no hit on graphics power/gaming.

It is a bit of a pain because it doesnt power down with my PC at shut down. I have to unplug it if I want it off. Otherwise, it goes into a screen saver mode at shut down. No setting in my BIOS to power off USB at shut down (Strix Z490-A). But very crisp and bright 1280X480 display.

• Like 1

Done finally. Had trouble resizing the gauge. Quite happy with the end result.

Anyway here it is. 

First thing you need to do is unpack the file. Install the "DENMARK" font. Open AIDA64 and import "Clean White RGB 480 x 800.sensorpanel". That's it and enjoy.

P.S. I do not have Drives D and F so you have to tweak them in sensorpanel manager. Their values are from free spaces of drive C and E. I've also included the PSD file for you to edit out the contents on the background image. I messed up and did not save the final PSD but exported the final PNG. 

Credits to the original creator of this panel. Thank you so much.

Sensor.png

Clean White RGB 480 x 800.zip

Edited by Akise
Updated the files, should work properly now.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, xmanrigger said:

Nice panel, I really like it.

The reason I went with a Beadapanel for a sensor display is because it is 100% USB. Not as versatile as a monitor, but there is no connection to graphics card/chip, so no hit on graphics power/gaming.

It is a bit of a pain because it doesnt power down with my PC at shut down. I have to unplug it if I want it off. Otherwise, it goes into a screen saver mode at shut down. No setting in my BIOS to power off USB at shut down (Strix Z490-A). But very crisp and bright 1280X480 display.

thanks, appreciate your comment  i really like it too!    

Yes these Beadapanels look pretty decent, and i can see the advantages of a single usb connection Ive been doing this far to long lol, and if you could see some of the mods ive had to do in the past to have a 300 by 300 alphacool blue lcd to display stuff on the side of my old CM HAF case through what aida was then known as everest:D 

I dont see any effect on the gpu usage having a second hdmi display plugged into it for the Aida display, and it obviously does all power down on shut down,  i cant speak from experience of a less capable gpu  perhaps they might have some interference   IMO  now with these space heaters we build and sit by playing games water cooling your GPU is far more important than the CPU  these RTX monsters are sucking up 250-400w  combined with a 100w CPU 300-500w  is alot of power!!  and heat!  i see no throttling at all as i can sit and play 3840 2160 144hz and gpu cpu sit at 50'c perfect!

2x 240 1 x 360 rads all P&P fans i should add to keep them there

the proposed new, 3090Ti and 400 series are looking at 300-450w TDP  rofl!! soon we wont need heating in the house just whack all the pc's on!

1 hour ago, Elfman said:

Really love your sensor panel, can you share the layout?  Thanks!

Thanks, appreciate your comment,  but this one took me while as everything was made from scratch in adobe illustrator and PS and its not one i want to share at this time sorry buddy, as i made  evident in comments several pages back, it is my opinion that folk dont have to share theyre files if they dont wish too.  but im very happy to send you more gauges back grounds and stuff you can play with to make a panel of your own one very close to this from numerous stuff ive made in the last 2 years and others you can download from here.  PM your email addy and i will send it all on to you :D 

On 9/5/2021 at 8:59 PM, Liao Joey said:

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

Edited by Reichsritter
i love this. reichsritter08@gmail.com . thank you so much