Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

13 hours ago, SubiXt said:

I respectfully disagree. Maybe next time  I create a program fix or bug fix. I will only share the screen shot of the working program and keep the code to myself. :)

another muppet!  spend some fecking time and learn how to do things! 

"some people like me are willing to pay!!!!!"    :lol::lol:  yet your able to write software and bug fixes! :lol:

no one has to share what they dont want to,  nothing here or has ever been here says you cant post screens of your panel to show and not share the files!   and with bell ends like you in here telling folk they are wankers for not isnt going to get you anywhere!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SubiXt said:

what is the point of you posting images on a forum that was created with the intent of sharing panels with others? some people, including myself, are willing to pay, but the fact that you do not answer people's emails or requests is very disappointing. 

This is the problem with so many forums, and also why so many other great panels that were here aren't here now. If he shares the sensorpanel file, he shares, if he doesn't, then he doesn't. No one is entitled to anyones work, if you ask politely he might share, but this leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth when you come at people like this.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, WillisIVXX said:

This is the problem with so many forums, and also why so many other great panels that were here aren't here now. If he shares the sensorpanel file, he shares, if he doesn't, then he doesn't. No one is entitled to anyones work, if you ask politely he might share, but this leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth when you come at people like this.

lol a slightly more polite way of my statement!  totally agree,  he/she you might want to put though, dont want to upset the female members of this forum!   mind you in the world we live in today youd have to include 10,000 other gender groups!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mrmike said:

lol a slightly more polite way of my statement!  totally agree,  he/she you might want to put though, dont want to upset the female members of this forum!   mind you in the world we live in today youd have to include 10,000 other gender groups!

Yeah I understand that, and i don't worry with all this politically correct, safe room needing people. I didn't care for all that, i just handled business, which is really whats wrong with todays world. No one has grit 

On 1/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, Mrmike said:

Ive tweaked my panel a bit this week :D

Screenshot (144).png

1024x600 Panel

Everybody thank Mrmike for sharing his PANEL ( Sarcasm )

it took me about 20 minutes to make this panel

I could've made it exactly the same but decided not to

as i dont think it deserves more time

i left it as is you can always add or remove

Font used - Orbitron  -  Digital 7 <-- Click

746918374_Screenshot2022-01-19155842.png

Weakpanel.zip

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/19/2022 at 9:19 PM, Chino83 said:

1024x600 Panel

Everybody thank Mrmike for sharing his PANEL ( Sarcasm )

it took me about 20 minutes to make this panel

I could've made it exactly the same but decided not to

as i dont think it deserves more time

i left it as is you can always add or remove

Font used - Orbitron  -  Digital 7 <-- Click

746918374_Screenshot2022-01-19155842.png

Weakpanel.zip 867.19 kB · 11 downloads

oh aren't we a clever boy!!!  well done  give him a gold badge!!!!!  right to call it weak, weak copy! muppet!  

I made an amalgamation of various panels to fit my liking with some custom background work because I wanted metallic embossed borders. Many gauges were scaled in the creation of this content :P Credit to the creators of all original content I borrowed here :)

You will of course want to change things to fit your system if you use this, especially the system name in the upper right corner.

480x800

BH8.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-20 223905.jpg

Tech_2022-01-20_sensorpanel.109d75fea43e90f9b556f167bda0e755

Edited by Anthony Kolka
resolution
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2