Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 5/8/2022 at 11:13 PM, shoeprano27 said:

i have 2 monitors connected on my 2070 super. i was using a beadapanel lcd screen which didnt require a raspberry pi. it was as simple as micro usb to a usb 2.0. somehow, that shit got corrupted and i dont know how to get deep into the file system, shorten some circuits, using diskgenius reformat, blah blah.  collecting dust in the garage.  but now im  using a regular 5in screen that require a pi. i connected the hdmi on the lcd to the hdmi on my motherboard and nothing was happening. totally forgot that my video card also have an hdmi port. connected the lcd hdmi to the video card hdmi and it added a 3rd screen in the display section with extended display. so i just dragged the aida64 panel through and off both monitors, depending where your lcd is placed and youll see it.

only problem i have is that i had to use a panda plug thats made for a pi with certain voltages, plugged into a wall outlet. if not, a fire icon is visible on the led screen and i dont have the time to come home from work with my house on fire. its probably a simple solution but id like to know what kind of cable yall is using to power it up, including a purchase link. :) thanks in advance.

BeadaPanel Driver Install

Check out the post I made. Hope it helps you and others.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Guilherme Cirillo Cruz said:

That is gorgeous, any chance to be done in 1920x1080? can you share?

Yes please. In resolution posted or 1280X480. Also, am I able to edit the embossed labels to reflect my hardware? Or is that in the background design?

in the past couple of weeks that i have been on here, i have seen how people are trying to make a profit off other peoples work and its sad. i am not claiming to be the best of the best when it comes to design of some of these panels but it blows my mind how much time and effort it takes some to design these. i have downloaded some panels and put my own twist on my own panel with gauges that others have designed, and i just want to thank those that have shared in the past. you are the real artists in the group, i wish i could remember those peoples, but its a big forum. and if i post pictures and you recognize your work please dont think i am stealing or selling your work for profit, i have other means of income and really dont have the time or software to complete the tasks. i am giving credit to the creators, and hope to see more work. 

all in all, it sickens me to see people with no desire to be creative and steal others work for profit. last i checked this is a "share your project" and dont steal and sell whats not yours. i wish i had a fraction of the talent that some have and could come up with my own design.

again thank you all that have the talent, and have shared their projects in the past and future, keep up the great work. 

ps -  STOP CALLING OTHERS WORK YOUR ORIGINAL, YOUR SCUM. ACKNOWLEDGE THE WORK OF OTHERS, AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DESERVED.

if i get in trouble for this, so be it. i have spoken

• Like 5

Original work credit goes to @Maudima and then to the mod work that @Armadilho did. Thanks to you both for the great stuff you each did. 
Here's my version, 1280x800, had to resize and modify the back panels to fit display size and needs and added my own stuff to it.

The red text is just to show what each of the graphs are, it isnt actually on the panel

Screenshot 2022-05-12 193818.jpg

Windows 11 Themed Panel from Maudima.sensorpanel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Ummmm guys??

maybe I'm crazy but this has to be the worst way to share anything online in internet history.

This forum is windows95 caliber, cant decently host imaging to display peoples work, nor can it safely share files to get people started with decent templates. 

I figured reddit would have better ideas as to where people go to share their stuff and sure enough there isn't even a subreddit for aida64  (#how)
... SO I MADE ONE.

Reddit still wont solve how to show and share quickly and safely so if anyone has ideas for that then we're all ears cuz this is a 250 page conversation long mess of broken links.

please feel free to head over there and start posting ideas on how we can get this a better forum as this one seems blatantly outdated and under appreciated by its host.

HELP!

1 hour ago, mxrkis said:

Ummmm guys??

maybe I'm crazy but this has to be the worst way to share anything online in internet history.

This forum is windows95 caliber, cant decently host imaging to display peoples work, nor can it safely share files to get people started with decent templates. 

I figured reddit would have better ideas as to where people go to share their stuff and sure enough there isn't even a subreddit for aida64  (#how)
... SO I MADE ONE.

Reddit still wont solve how to show and share quickly and safely so if anyone has ideas for that then we're all ears cuz this is a 250 page conversation long mess of broken links.

please feel free to head over there and start posting ideas on how we can get this a better forum as this one seems blatantly outdated and under appreciated by its host.

HELP!

Ummmm mxrkis??

Thanks, but no thanks. Reddit is a great place, but I will stay here. I have no problem with this forum. Or the members of it. How is it not safe to share files here but it is at Reddit?

How about posting your ideas here as to how we can get this a better forum, rather than Reddit? That would make a little more sense wouldnt it?

And unless you can convince Elon Musk to give every member here $5000, how could it possibly be better?

12 hours ago, mxrkis said:

Ummmm guys??

... SO I MADE ONE.

HELP!

Sorry but you join this forum 12 hours ago and this is your only post? Why would you imagine that people that have been sharing and have been a part of this forum for a long time instantly switch to your reddit thread.
Seems like a little bit of trolling to me (IMO)

17 hours ago, mxrkis said:

Ummmm guys??

... SO I MADE ONE.

HELP!

Naw.

i have given it the good old college try and making a sensor panel is not my skillset. 

Anybody out there have a good car themed 1920x480 sensor panel. My end goal is to have a mustang themed one to go with all my esthetics. maybe like a car dashboard that i could drop and mustang logo with the red white and blue stripes behind it in the middle