Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1280 x 800I delete all panels because there is a person who feels uncomfortable with one revised version out of a total of 20 panels.총 20장의 패널 중 1장의 개정판을 불편해하는 사람이 있기 때문에 모든 패널을 삭제합니다.

• Like 6

On 4/26/2022 at 11:17 AM, xehak58867 said:

You're welcome! :D

Are you open panel via web browser?
RemoteSensor it's like web server available on http://127.0.0.1 or http://localhost

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Ok so i can view the panel using the local host but i have 2 questions.

1. How do i view it on the panel ? 

Sensor panel opens automatically on the panel but the only way i seem to be able to view rslcd panel is to drag a browser across then put it full screen. Am i missing something ??

2. Can the background colour of the gif image be changed ?

The one you supplied is great but it has a solid black background, is there a way to make it transparent so that i dont only have to use black panel designs.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Awol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

Sensor panel opens automatically on the panel but the only way i seem to be able to view rslcd panel is to drag a browser across then put it full screen. Am i missing something ??

The one you supplied is great but it has a solid black background, is there a way to make it transparent so that i dont only have to use black panel designs.

Awol

same question I have.

Also, does the whole panel have to be recreated in the remote sensor editor? Can't seem to import any sensor panels I have already edited in the LCD remote sensor editor.

3 hours ago, Awol said:

Awol

1. It's right. You can use WIN+arrow key also to move browser window and double click to maximize.
2. You can use photoshop or something like this to edit gif image. But changing background of gif is not so easy.

1 hour ago, kymakersmark said:

same question I have.

Also, does the whole panel have to be recreated in the remote sensor editor? Can't seem to import any sensor panels I have already edited in the LCD remote sensor editor.

Check selecting all file types in open file dialog on import. There is no need to recreate your panel.

• Thanks 2