Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators

I created a new Borderlands 3 (Amara) Aida64 sensor panel in 1920x480px. Is still in progress.

• purple colors
  • borderlands 3 inventory window style
  • four rows of stat info
  • Ram/Memory (custom gauge)
  • custom stat schield icon
  • 4 different backgrounds with color grades of purple (lighter, darker)
  • color matching manufacturer logos

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. Interested in the sensor panel? You can buy it from me. Just contact me

Preview1.thumb.png.5dd8d5821b0191758dbb645d88ae0051.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

I created a new Borderlands 3 (Amara) Aida64 sensor panel in 1920x480px. Is still in progress.

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. Interested in the sensor panel? You can buy it from me. Just contact me

Have you obtained a license from gearbox to resell their artwork?

• Like 4

• Sensor Moderators
21 minutes ago, Anthony Kolka said:

Have you obtained a license from gearbox to resell their artwork?

Amara is only a placeholder. It's just for illustrative purposes of what it might look like. Of course I will create something as a vector graphic myself.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:59 AM, Graymin said:

thanks I flipped to 1080X 1920 and am working on a 1080x 1080 using the other half for the weather :)  will look at this also thanks a lot

got water cool so keeping track of flow and pump rpm

i woul

On 8/28/2021 at 3:42 AM, intel said:

I've been a member for less than a week and i was looking for a program that would allow me to monitor my computer in real time and enable to have it setup on a raspberry pi screen i have. so after looking on youtube Aida64 caught my eye , i've heard of it before when i use to have a gaming pc but recently sold it earlier this year and got something more smaller and easier to manage. as i'm getting on now and my gaming days are behind me, apart from the odd one that takes my fancy now and again

so looking through this forum i've seen a lot of nice themes and the NZXT theme i really liked but there isn't many with my screen resolution so i took some inspiration and made a version of the NZXT theme and adapted it for my use and resized it to 1024x600 and then i noticed Aayk Custom NZXT theme a few posts back and took some of his ideas and background so credit to him and the original creator of NZXT theme.

so my first post is to give back, say hello and hope you like my first attempt at making a sensor panel.

UPDATE , i've changed some fonts to Arial and the network icon now goes red when you unplug the network cable as well as the network arrows up and down activity.

Nuc Kit.JPG

1024x600 Hades Canyon Blue.sensorpanelUnavailable

for some reason the download says unavailable... but i like the design

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Létrehoztam egy új Borderlands 3 (Amara) Aida64 szenzorpanelt 1920x480px felbontásban. Még mindig folyamatban van.

• lila színek
  • borderlands 3 leltár ablak stílus
  • négy sor statisztikai információ
  • Ram/memória (egyedi mérő)
  • egyéni stat schield ikon
  • 4 különböző háttér lila színkategóriákkal (világosabb, sötétebb)
  • színben illő gyártói logók

Fontos információ: Ezt az érzékelőpanelt nem kínáljuk ingyen. Érdekel az érzékelő panel? Megveheted tőlem. Csak lépjen kapcsolatba velem

Preview2.thumb.png.81d230a771939ca24edfc19574bb4753.png

Preview1.thumb.png.34784edce46d277d6559824145d01d7b.png

start the business page, ridiculous!

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, Stephen Vickory said:

Does anyone have one that fits the Surface Duo 2 screen  1,344 by 1,892 pixels

i bought a few and there just to small

This is a very unusual screen resolution. You won't find anything here in the forum.

9 hours ago, antonio said:

asus 

IMG_0234.gif.c8e2b22df9b91b8de3619816fff8833b.gif

1980938697_IMG_0235(1).gif.5893f54697e1464d0e2a2f7bc61dfa5d.gif

222.thumb.png.8b42e9c37b725f68be0db4e92e0f517e.png

Hi Antonio

What are you using to create the moving images within the gpu/cpu and ram useage gauges ? Im trying to create something similar using steam live wallpaper but am failing miserably. Would you be able to send me the moving image by any chance or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Awol

2 hours ago, RyuHyeolSin said:

I'm working on the second panel.두 번째 패널 작업 중이야.

I am worried about how to make it.나는 그것을 어떻게 만드는지 걱정된다.

It's still the first time, so it's not cool아직 처음이라 시원하지 않다.

2.jpg

I disagree.  I think you are off to a fantastic start.  You can almost imagine it's a real panel with physical switches.  Well done.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Awol said:

Hi Antonio

What are you using to create the moving images within the gpu/cpu and ram useage gauges ? Im trying to create something similar using steam live wallpaper but am failing miserably. Would you be able to send me the moving image by any chance or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Awol

Try it :D

Screenshot_6.png

test.rslcd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1