Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

10 hours ago, Exhumed said:

If you don't like my decision that I now demand a comparatively low price for my sensor panels to protect my work.....

:huh: Benefit from your own work, yes, which is fine but protect thought? How is that protecting your work?

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

I made a round circle frame in different colors and finishes that maybe someone can use for gauges or something similar. It's freeware. You can copy, modify or reproduce this artwork.

Preview: silver metallic, ocean, transparent glass overlay

Circle_metallic1.png.fe3f2d213b3d0b99a508ee084665367c.pngCircle_ocean1.png.e7d1992f765a8ab571e80d8458f94b4c.pngCircle_glass.png.9bb88bddf5d27b6752fe0f96fb1cf840.png

• 512x512px .png, (51x graphic elements)
  • different colors
  • metallic effects
  • bg
  • shadow

Circle-512x512px_by_Exhumed.rar

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Leonardo Sanchez said:

Can you make this for 800x480 please

I don't really have to the time to shrink and make custom sizes for everyone.  But i do post these more as templates then finished products and the ones i post i don't care if you change sizes or edit them and rerelease them for someone else.  Once you download it and import it all the files you need to edit will be located in the finalwire sensor panel folder.  located in C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel    The only thing you really need to edit is the picture size to change it from 1024x600 to your 800x480.  You can do that online easily.  The gadgets shouldn't really need any changing except under the individual settings from within the panel.  When you are happy with the results just export it to a new file and it will be saved.  Best of luck ask questions if you need to.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators

A small updated on the Smart Home Aida64 sensor panel in 800x480px.

• more color tiles added
  • re-arranged cpu-fan positions
  • volume bar (gauge)
  • more color themes added

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. Interested in the sensor panel? You can buy it from me. Just contact me.

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif.1843742e40c6891c1249affb4df6fab1.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, WayBadMojo said:

This is an excellent panel, I can see this being very popular, nice job!
-Mojo

Thank you. I'm glad you like it so much. I think I will create more resolutions for this panel in the next few days.

On 05/09/2021 at 09:59, Liao Joey said:

Atualizar para V1.1

1. Corrija a posição de exibição de algum texto no painel de tela

2. Adicione o AMD LOGO, ajuste a transformação de cor do NZXT LOGO

may i have a copy, please? anderson.2002@hotmail.com

On 3/25/2022 at 9:10 AM, Dave59337 said:

So, I finally finished my gauge panel to my liking.  I think it all works right.  In one example I was running a short stress test.  Every gauge has a warning transparency gauge on top.  If fan or water pump slows down, drives start thrashing, running low on memory, something gets hot, excessive internet load, etc., the gauge will turn yellow then red to warn me.

2022-03-24 (3).png

2022-03-24 (4).png

Can you share this in 1080*1920 please

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 4/6/2022 at 3:00 PM, BigWapo said:

can someone help me i got my sensor panel everything it needs to do but it isnt picking up my FPS anyone know how to figure that out

Download fraps....Open up Aida sensor panel, and when you had your graphic or whatever choose FRAPS in the panel manager...I just had to do this myself to get it working.

Enjoying all the cool new panels being posted!  I don't really have a stake in the topic of selling vs sharing as the two panels I posted were built off the work of others and augmented a lot with my own added efforts. My fascination lies with being able to see all my cores working and what programs use all of them and which don't.  I was RARing a large file yesterday and amazed to see it using all my cores.

Generally each person will decide to post them for free or sell, the choice lays with the poster.  Moderation here doesn't seem to care one way or the other either.  So why not leave it at that? I think if someone steals your work and you noted in your posting of your work that you forbid resale then that's another matter.  Call them out as others have here.  As a photographer I simply copyrighted my work each year and that helped.  It still didn't stop it from getting stolen and used in galleries in other countries where its too expensive and difficult to pursue legally.  

You can always PM someone if you really see something you must have if its not been shared.  If someone wants to pay for a size or customization, seems fair to me.  I do happen to think there is a definite market for these that is an opportunity for talented panel developers. 

I prefer the spirit of OpenSource for this forum.  I will share what I build since I wouldn't have the panels I do, the way I like them if not for others here. 

Thanks goes to all who give of their talent and time here!  I hope regardless of whether you decide to share or not, you continue to show off your awesome work here!

Latest build....  the funny thing about my rebuild is the machine benchmarks lower than it did before which is insane.  It seems comfortable and stable now overclocked at 45%.  Thasnks for the shares sensor panel, love it but also hope to build one of my own soon . 

HamzillaRevampedPassmark.jpg

TL-20FrontView.jpg

TL-20SideView.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've seen this a few times here in the forums and even found it on Barrow's website.

I posted a few days ago but nobody seems to have an answer as to where it originated.

This is my take on the original design which is very dope at 1024x600.

I obviously mimicked the design however, all the gauges and graphics are made from scratch.

IF you lay any claim to or know anybody who originated any parts of these gauges, feel free to let me know.

If you're interested in having this layout, it's available on my website, click the banner. PM me if you want a custom layout dimension.

ASSET LEGEND.PNG

ref.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Let's be clear that anyone who creates panels here is an artist.

Some artists create for the love of the act and will give their work away for free. There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of time that goes into some of these designs and their generosity should be celebrated.

I learned from knowing nothing to understanding how to make panels look basically like whatever I want and now, I'm not in a position to give my work and time away for free.

However, posting these designs here allow me to not only see where other artists are pushing the limits, but allows newcomers and seasoned members alike to see what's possible.

This software is available to anyone who either wants it for free and have limited functionality, or shells out $40 to use it completely.

The same is true for artists who don't post .sensorpanel files.

The information on how to create what you see here without paying for it is freely available not only in the manual for the software, but also on YouTube. 

We're likely going to be divided on the subject, but don't misunderstand how sharing the work itself is still contributing to the sustenance of this forum; celebrate excellent design, support the artists where possible, call out theft and be willing to educate first before condemnation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2