Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 4/6/2022 at 5:04 AM, WanaGo said:

Thanks very much for sharing this way back in 2020 :)

I used this as a base for my build.

Still some tweaking to go, but its getting there. Modified to 1280x800 to suit the 10.4" monitor I have for this HUD.

image.thumb.png.8b22364ee0d17fa394d7877179c691f1.png

Just wondering if you could share a copy of the sensor panel file you have going here, this is exactly what ive been looking for, and i happen to have the same gpu and cpu!

• Like 1

i wish they would allow the gif files and also audio files to be used.  Would be nice to have an audible sound go off when temps are getting to high.  

Again if you want to break down a gif to use as a picture see my earlier post on this and it shows how to tells you have to change backgrounds to see through and change from gif to png split files easily

• Sensor Moderators

Here is my newest sensor panel after 2 days of work. A simple and clean Smart Home UI in 800x480px resolution. It comes with two different designs at this moment. p.s. weather is just a picture and can be replaced with something else.

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. Interested in the sensor panel? You can buy it from me. Just contact me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, jt705 said:

Just came across one of my own sensor panels designs on ebay, its being used to sell panels

Not sure if I should be proud or pissed off.....

Both. That's crap, of course. But how could it be otherwise, there will always be someone who wants to make a profit from other people's work. You could contact Ebay and ask for the listing to be removed.

7 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Here is my newest sensor panel after 2 days of work. A simple and clean Smart Home UI in 800x480px resolution. It comes with two different designs at this moment. p.s. weather is just a picture and can be replaced with something else.

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. Interested in the sensor panel? You can buy it from me. Just contact me.

i messaged u on twitter 

Does anyone know how to edit the stock gauges ? This the the panel I am working on and I'm not very good at editing software so I'm using the stock gauges but I don't like the silver ring around them and want to remove them. Thanks in advance for any tips

Sensor panel.jpg