Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
On 4/11/2022 at 7:15 AM, Nick Lechnowskyj said:

None of the download links for any of your sensor panels work. Can you consider hosting them at a more reliable place?

Hello. For certain reasons that have already been discussed here in the forum (a few users steal sensor panels and pass them off as their own and or sell them without permission), most of my formerly free sensor panels are no longer available as free downloads. But you can still download the early released panels. I realize that it upsets some users. Anyone interested in purchasing can contact me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, AliOXen said:

Added a 1920x480 version to NZXT's CAM layout. Client wanted this version but I still need to add a module that shows FPS

ASSET LEGEND.PNG

if you don't want to share, remember to thank at least to mention and thank Fulatins (page 39) for the gauges...

This is a sharing forum, at least you have to respect whoever had the original ideas

I have copied them all but I have always thanked

bye

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, operbico said:

if you don't want to share, remember to thank at least to mention and thank Fulatins (page 39) for the gauges...

This is a sharing forum, at least you have to respect whoever had the original ideas

I have copied them all but I have always thanked

bye

Inspiration duly noted.

If Fulatins posted that gauge before NZXT Cam software came out then double thanks to them.

This layout is a clone of NZXT, not a purposeful credit omission to Fulatins.

Thanks.

• Sensor Moderators
49 minutes ago, hacknoob said:
Hi,
I also created a sensor panel today. I looked for ideas and gauges here in the forum. Thanks to all.

Panel is 1280x720

sorry for the translation but my english is not that good xDDD

Screenshot (11).png

Perfect and unique!!!

• Like 1

I would like to give a suggestion to the moderators

What do you think about opening a new section reserved only for those who want to sell the panels so that bad discussion are avoived here?

For example:

Aida64 buys your sensor panel (pay)

Aida64 share your sensor panel (free, screenshot and file.sensorpanel or nothing)

Exactly like android themes, you can select free themes from paid ones

hello everybody

• Like 6

On 4/8/2022 at 3:33 PM, F.speaking said:

I CANT PLAY THE VIDEO,BUT I GUESS USE WALLPAPERENGINE TO DOWNLOAD LIVE WALLPAPER,THEN SET THE AIDA64 SENSORPANEL TRANSPARENCY AT 30%?

No I don't think so. He comment under his Video, that he don't use transparency. He makes an illusion. I don't know what he means.

• Sensor Moderators
3 hours ago, operbico said:

I would like to give a suggestion to the moderators

What do you think about opening a new section reserved only for those who want to sell the panels so that bad discussion are avoived here?

For example:

Aida64 buys your sensor panel (pay)

Aida64 share your sensor panel (free, screenshot and file.sensorpanel or nothing)

Exactly like android themes, you can select free themes from paid ones

hello everybody

I don't think this is necessary to use a separate forum thread. The way I see it, there are only 3 users who now only offer their sensor panels for money. After all, the intention (at least for me) was not to sell them from the outset, but to offer them for free. That has only recently changed and all because some individuals don't think they want to follow the generally applicable rules on the Internet. Topic copyright compliance, license conditions, attribution, private use and so on. But that's just my opinion

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Helló. Bizonyos okok miatt, amelyekről már szó esett itt a fórumon (néhány felhasználó ellopja az érzékelőpaneleket, és sajátjaként adja tovább, vagy engedély nélkül eladja), az összes korábban ingyenes érzékelőpanelem már nem érhető el ingyenes letöltésként. Tudom, hogy ez felzaklat néhány felhasználót. Akit érdekel a vásárlás, kereshet.

Már a marketing szöveg után (néhány felhasználó ellopja az érzékelőpaneleket, és sajátjaként adja tovább, vagy engedély nélkül eladja) várható volt. Mikor kezdenek el nyíltan is itt a fórumon üzletet csinálni a munkájukból. Kerestek egy egy okot ami vagy igaz vagy nem! Be nyomták a marketing szöveget és elkezdenek üzletelni a munkájukkal. Én azt hitem ez az oldal a segítség nyújtás, és a közöségi megosztásról szól, nem arról hogy egyes emberkék zsebét tömjük, most már nyilvánosan is. 

2 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Szerintem erre nincs szükség egy külön fórumtémához. Ahogy én látom, csak 3 felhasználó van, aki már csak pénzért kínálja a szenzorpaneljeit. Hiszen a szándék (legalábbis nálam) eleve nem az volt, hogy eladjam, hanem hogy ingyen kínáljam. Ez csak a közelmúltban változott, és mindez azért, mert egyesek úgy gondolják, hogy nem akarják követni az interneten általánosan érvényes szabályokat. A téma szerzői jogainak való megfelelés, licencfeltételek, forrásmegjelölés, magáncélú felhasználás és így tovább. De ez csak az én véleményem

szia! ez nem csak a te véleményed! Mert ezek a felhasználók már üzletszerűen szeretnének tevékenykedni az oldalon. Eddig nem erről szólt az egész csak mint mindenhol egyes emberek meglátják benne az üzletet  haszon szerzés céljából, 

igy ezt már nem ingyenes fájl megosztó közöségi oldal néven hívják 

• Sensor Moderators
14 hours ago, ANDREJ71 said:

Már a marketing szöveg után (néhány felhasználó ellopja az érzékelőpaneleket, és sajátjaként adja tovább, vagy engedély nélkül eladja) várható volt. Mikor kezdenek el nyíltan is itt a fórumon üzletet csinálni a munkájukból. Kerestek egy egy okot ami vagy igaz vagy nem! Be nyomták a marketing szöveget és elkezdenek üzletelni a munkájukkal. Én azt hitem ez az oldal a segítség nyújtás, és a közöségi megosztásról szól, nem arról hogy egyes emberkék zsebét tömjük, most már nyilvánosan is. 

Has anyone peed your leg? Stuff your pockets full of money? I think I'm going nuts. The hostilities here are slowly becoming more of a personal nature, and I really dislike that.

If you have already downloaded the sensor panel I previously offered free of charge, you can continue to use it privately, nobody will take anything away from you. Trading and/or selling is of course not allowed.

Have you already seen how many free sensor panels I have offered here and how often they have been downloaded? thousands of times. If you don't like my decision that I now demand a comparatively low price for my sensor panels to protect my work, that's probably my business.

And by the way, the next time you write something, it will be in English so that everyone can understand it. I don't want to have to translate your national language with Google first. Next time I'll just ignore those posts.

• Haha 2

On 4/10/2022 at 11:22 AM, AliOXen said:

Still working on themed layouts but this was the first go at it. Suggestions are welcomed

COORDINATES LEGEND.PNG

I like everything but the bottom. Sometimes the noise around text makes it hard to read. Looks great though. Love the colors.