Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, Öld Ðad said:

How do I save a sensor panel so I can share it?

Right click on an open Sensor Panel > Sensor Panel Manager > Import / Export > give the file a meaningful name (or use the automatically generated date/time default) and save in a folder of your choice.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, BAD.BOY.TAM said:

CAN YOU SHARE? Resolution? 

its 1024x600, i would love to share but with all thats going on with people after a $, not only that it isn't my work, i just moddded it to my setup/preferences. However if the download is still availvible i got it here, definatatly before page 220, if i aint mistaken

On 2/26/2021 at 5:39 AM, frozenboy said:

what is your problem. 516 Download times but look like not all of them success in make it work

record.gif.f0a150d6bc664473ef644302b1df794a.gif

18 hours ago, BAD.BOY.TAM said:

CAN YOU SHARE? Resolution? 

I quoted who i think did it, its before page 75, maybe the original artist will send you a copy, i however have it but will not share without permission

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 1:22 AM, Trymin said:

Hey all, new to the site and I have been trying to modify this so that it will fit on my 1024x600 monitor but I have no idea what I am doing haha. I have tried for hours to get this correct but to no avail. Is there anyone that can maybe help me out a bit, or do people do these on commission or something? Just want to get this to fit on the monitor and preferably change it to a nice forest green like I have in the attached photo. If anyone has tips/tricks to change this efficiently or a program that I can use to help along the way that would be great. Also, if anyone is willing to help that would be great too. This is the first PC that I have built in almost 10 years and want to do something cool with it (i.e. this) and clinical rotations leave me with very little time to mess with this. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Do you have this in 1024*600 ?