Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2022. 08. 01. at 18:29, xmanrigger said:

Semmi "aljas" bennük. Igen, talán „szexik”. Nincs meztelenség. Több bőrt láthatsz a TV-ben a rajzfilmekben. Az érzékelő panel(ek) FELNŐTT jelzésűek. Ne töltsd le, ha nem tetszik.

Megbántott ez téged? Jó régen volt közzétéve. Senki sem panaszkodott.

granny.thumb.jpg.3865420630a88ae349debc3ee27e2fab.jpg

Azt javaslom, maradjon a Disney-fórumoknál, ha ez sérti.

I don't think there is anything offensive about who is the priest and whose is the priest

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, IAmOrion said:

Nós (Bem,@COSTAJUNIOR) descoberto que você não pode usar os personalizados no RSLCD :o:(

Yes @IAmOrion and true after testing several here, I realized that after importing a custom sensor, it didn't show up and a pity that happened, I was enjoying playing with it, I don't think I'm going to continue with it. If anyone knows of a solution to add your own custom sensor, please let me know.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 7:25 AM, Jay patel said:

Modified a random template found from a random page :) Original credits : ( Honestly I don't who's the creator ) I am just a re-creator. 

Rate it out of 10 :)

image.png

jay.png

Hi! can you share the file for this sensorpanel?
I'm using 1980x1080 on a 14' monitor

• Like 1

Hi @Kryogenus thank you. Since it will take a little more time to complete my custom loop  i will share sensor panel right away.

The design by @antonio  inspired me to dig deeper into AIDA64. To me it was good start not use  a finished, imported sensor panel and start from there. But instead to open Illustrator and Photoshop and start from "scratch". So thanks @antonio for providing a snapshot.  Later i will try design very own sensor panel.

Fonts used are Tahoma for the numbers and for the rest News Gothic.

2022-07-27.sensorpanel

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, tomsmelleck said:

Hi @Kryogenus thank you. Since it will take a little more time to complete my custom loop  i will share sensor panel right away.

The design by @antonio  inspired me to dig deeper into AIDA64. To me it was good start not use  a finished, imported sensor panel and start from there. But instead to open Illustrator and Photoshop and start from "scratch". So thanks @antonio for providing a snapshot.  Later i will try design very own sensor panel.

Fonts used are Tahoma for the numbers and for the rest News Gothic.

2022-07-27.sensorpanel 2.22 MB · 11 downloads

Thank you very much for sharing.

I am posting this picture because someone asked about the measuring instruments for the rslcd panel. I don't know who the author is!!!! I would just like to show with this picture that someone solved the individual display problem

23 hours ago, ANDREJ71 said:

we are eagerly waiting for it to be ready, so far it's going well

Have created another screen to give me additional panel space for more info. Prob have the main screen and prob 2 of the latest.

1 hour ago, ANDREJ71 said:

I am posting this picture because someone asked about the measuring instruments for the rslcd panel. I don't know who the author is!!!! I would just like to show with this picture that someone solved the individual display problem

Think the author was Antonio

• Sensor Moderators
8 hours ago, Awol said:

I do like that. Will you use additional screens on a rotation to allow more stat info ?

Yes, I intend to make one in 1920x480 resolution but I confess that I am very disappointed with these rslcd screens, it takes a lot of work to do, not to mention that the screens suddenly disappear and then you have to connect again to the internet.