Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 8/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, AceStaCy said:

sp2.thumb.jpg.f176e6ec0da65823ea4b19333df3f80d.jpg

sp1.thumb.jpg.ad6ad91f4fbbf8d9aa6cf9dd0a3fc9dd.jpg

image.thumb.png.911adead4664b2c188fe8081512dfd02.png

Received my 600x1024 screen today, unfortunately, old version i made was in wrong size, so i make changes on old version. Also find an Asus background for the new resolution. This panel desig mainly focused on temperatures. 

red-black theme.sensorpanel ROGFontsv1.6-Regular.ttf

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 5:26 PM, vmo11 said:

Hello everyone. My second Sensor panel. 12 progress bar gauges for SSD/HDD and Network. 6 half circle gauges for CPU (%,°C), Motherboard temperature, and GPU (%, °C, Fan RPM). 6 quick light gauges (1/4 type), and one big center symbol gauge. All custom made.

sensorpanel2.gif

sensorpanel2.png

symbolgauge.gif

I like the StarGate series Inspiration. 

• Like 2

On 7/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, Menacer said:

Just a large basic easy to read sensor panel that took a couple of days to make.

1024 x 600

Everything you need is in the zip including some extra backgrounds.

2 sets of gauges in different sizes.

Hope someone finds this useful :o)

MenacerA64.jpg

MenaceZip.zip 4.46 MB · 72 downloads

When dowloaded it appears to be a diff resolution than 1024x600, says 683x400, anyone else having that problem?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Felipe Zenteno Loredo said:

When dowloaded it appears to be a diff resolution than 1024x600, says 683x400, anyone else having that problem?

Are all of these custom skins with their unique gauges, bars and whatnot able to be used? Like if i wanted to take a specific thing from one, can i just do it? Or does the person need to specifically make it so that happens?

21 minutes ago, Rewdrooster said:

Are all of these custom skins with their unique gauges, bars and whatnot able to be used? Like if i wanted to take a specific thing from one, can i just do it? Or does the person need to specifically make it so that happens?

seems to come with the pictures included from where they are taken and used by the sensor panel manager

7 hours ago, Rewdrooster said:

When you select/import a sensor panel into Aida64 the files are extracted from the .sensorpanel or .rslcd inside the Aida64 program folder, in a folder called sensorpanel (or remotesensor lcd if using RSLCD format). 

For example, my folder is here: C:\Program Files\AIDA64\SensorPanel (or here: C:\Program Files\AIDA64\RemoteSensor LCD) 

You can then copy those images to a folder outside of Aida64 (You don't *have* to, but I highly recommend you create your own panel folder on your desktop or something when putting your gauge together) and use them as you wish.  You could add a custom gauge and then just set the 00 - 15 images accordingly.  Once you have finalised your design, you can export it to a .sensorpanel or .rslcd format and it will embed all the images within that file so you no longer need your working folder if that makes sense.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Rewdrooster said:

Can anyone help me in some form to extend this file so that it goes up to 1024x600? I know nothing of this wizardy.

Pipboy Final v1.sensorpanel 375.85 kB · 22 downloads

Not had time to finish it competely but its enough to get you started.

Some of the guys have also posted some great 'how to' tutorials which you'll find if you look for them.

1024 x 600

2022-08-12_20-28-16.png

Fallout.sensorpanel

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

Red-Blue-Yellow - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

Here is a simple sensorpane with some colored outline frames. Big numbers, easy to read on a external 1920x480px display. You can use a different background image if you want to make it more brighter or visible.

preview.png

• Geforce font inlcuded
  • 1x background image
  • carbon (no diagonal lines), black, red, blue, yellow, green, purple outline frame (60% transparent black layer fixed)
  • 1x sensorpanel theme
  • ReadMe.txt

Yes, this sensor panel is free for desktop use. If you want to upload it again (including some of my graphics i created), you need to credit me as the author (add @Exhumed) of the original files. If you do not agree to this, you are not allowed to upload these files again.

Red-Blue-Yellow (1920x480) by Exhumed.rar

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators

SilverSurfer - Aida64 Sensor panel (1920x480px)

This sensor panel immitates a old LCD-Display. Metallic background and outline frame with inner shadow and a transparent glass effect. The sensor is a level below the glass effect. The number "88" mimics the non-active lcd areas of the display.

preview1-copyright.jpg

preview-copyright.jpg

Here are some different versions.

RedQueen (White) - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

preview4-copyright.jpg

2x different background images

RedStar - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

preview2-copyright.jpg

• 2x different background images

YellowBee - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

preview5-copyright.jpg

• Different black frame

If you are interested, contact me to ask for a price.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Hello everyone! My Stargate-inspired Sensor panel. 16 custom gauges (3 stargates, 2 light gauges triangle, 2 earth symbol gauges (left+right), 2 milky way DHD gauges (inner and outer circle), 2 Atlantis DHD gauges (inner and outer triangles), 2 Destiny DHD devices gauges (upper and bottom halfs) and time gauge (1 hour for every SG-1, SGA and SGU planet Earth adress). Ancient letter font. 

stargate panel.gif

stargate panel gauges.png

atlantis dhd.gif sg1 dhd.gifstargate.gifstargate atlantis.gifstargate universe.gif

triangle.gif

stargate panel.png

• Like 4
  • Confused 3