Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, vmo11 said:

The idea is very good, but it's all very confusing. :blink:

Hello everyone! My Stargate-inspired Sensor panel. 16 custom gauges (3 stargates, 2 light gauges triangle, 2 earth symbol gauges (left+right), 2 milky way DHD gauges (inner and outer circle), 2 Atlantis DHD gauges (inner and outer triangles), 2 Destiny DHD devices gauges (upper and bottom halfs) and time gauge (1 hour for every SG-1, SGA and SGU planet Earth adress). Ancient letter font. 

stargate panel.gif

stargate panel gauges.png

atlantis dhd.gif sg1 dhd.gifstargate.gifstargate atlantis.gifstargate universe.gif

triangle.gif

stargate panel.png

20 hours ago, antonio said:

good idea。

you have fan speeds listed there. I have corsair fans, I know corsair and aida64 don't work together, but I read that if I turn icue off, that aida64 would then be able to read fan speeds through the commander pro. On my panel, I will have a random second of a fan reading, but never constant. How do I get a constant feed?

1 hour ago, Rewdrooster said:

ott vannak feltüntetve a ventilátor sebességei. Vannak corsair ventilátoraim, tudom, hogy a corsair és az aida64 nem működnek együtt, de azt olvastam, hogy ha kikapcsolom az icue-t, akkor az aida64 képes lesz olvasni a ventilátor sebességét a commander pro-n keresztül. A panelemen egy véletlenszerű másodpercnyi ventilátor fog olvasni, de soha nem állandó. Hogyan szerezhetek állandó takarmányt?

can you control them without the icue software? or what controls the vents then? because then the corsair comender pro is useless too, isn't it?

RSLCD format panel i was working on however due to family and work commitments i dont have the time to do anything else with it. So if any of you wish to use it then please follow the link to download the file. All i ask is that its not used in any panel for resale and also that you show what was created.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9V7lKNI7UMWfdQ-YTl88IuIf61U3W4_/view?usp=sharing

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Exhumed said:

SilverSurfer - Aida64 Sensor panel (1920x480px)

This sensor panel immitates a old LCD-Display. Metallic background and outline frame with inner shadow and a transparent glass effect. The sensor is a level below the glass effect. The number "88" mimics the non-active lcd areas of the display.

preview1-copyright.jpg

preview-copyright.jpg

Here are some different versions.

RedQueen (White) - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

preview4-copyright.jpg

2x different background images

RedStar - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

preview2-copyright.jpg

• 2x different background images

YellowBee - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

preview5-copyright.jpg

• Different black frame

If you are interested, contact me to ask for a price.

What font are you using ?

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 1:39 PM, Exhumed said:

Red-Blue-Yellow - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1920x480px)

Here is a simple sensorpane with some colored outline frames. Big numbers, easy to read on a external 1920x480px display. You can use a different background image if you want to make it more brighter or visible.

preview.png

• Geforce font inlcuded
  • 1x background image
  • carbon (no diagonal lines), black, red, blue, yellow, green, purple outline frame (60% transparent black layer fixed)
  • 1x sensorpanel theme
  • ReadMe.txt

Yes, this sensor panel is free for desktop use. If you want to upload it again (including some of my graphics i created), you need to credit me as the author (add @Exhumed) of the original files. If you do not agree to this, you are not allowed to upload these files again.

Red-Blue-Yellow (1920x480) by Exhumed.rar 868.46 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much Exhumed for this free sharing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Sensor Moderators
3 hours ago, Awol said:

What font are you using ?

Two different fonts for these panel. Patopian 1986 and Digital-7.

The problem with most fonts is that 90% of the time the number 1 jumps around when going from 0 to 1 and doesn't use the same width as the remaining digits 0,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 9. That's why I sometimes search a long time just to find the right font for a new sensor panel that meets my requirements.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Exhumed said:

Two different fonts for these panel. Patopian 1986 and Digital-7.

The problem with most fonts is that 90% of the time the number 1 jumps around when going from 0 to 1 and doesn't use the same width as the remaining digits 0,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 9. That's why I sometimes search a long time just to find the right font for a new sensor panel that meets my requirements.

Mono spaced fonts are what you need, but generally the "fancy" / nice looking fonts are rarely monospaced

11 hours ago, ANDREJ71 said:

can you control them without the icue software? or what controls the vents then? because then the corsair comender pro is useless too, isn't it?

if i set it up for the aida program, yes the commander pro is useless for settign fan speeds. Even with out the commander, the fans still run at a set speed anyway.

• Sensor Moderators

Aven - Aida64 Sensor Panel by Exhumed

Hey community. Here is another sensor panel that you can use privately for free. You can edit the graphics and re-upload them as long as you credit me as the author of the original files. Let your creativity run free and use the attached graphics to create a completely new design.

Two slightly different designs are included as an example. All background images are in each sensor panel. You only have to display the respective image in Aida64 (Hide/Unhide) and hide the other images. You can also remove the transparent background with the frames and add the individual graphics manually and arrange them as you like.

preview-v1.png

preview-v2.png

• 1920x480px
  • different background images
  • different transparent .png HUD element files (normal/plastic-effect) green, purple, red, blue
  • Hardware Icons by https://www.flaticon.com/authors/smashicons
  • Sensor panel coordinates
  • Preview
  • fonts included
  • ReadMe.txt

Info: Yes, this sensor panel is free for desktop use. If you want to upload it again (including some of my graphics i created), you need to credit me as the author (add @Exhumed) of the original files. If you do not agree to this, you are not allowed to upload these files again. No permission to resell my graphics.

538881197_Aven(1920x480).rar

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Aven - Aida64 Sensor Panel by Exhumed

Hey community. Here is another sensor panel that you can use privately for free. You can edit the graphics and re-upload them as long as you credit me as the author of the original files. Let your creativity run free and use the attached graphics to create a completely new design.

Two slightly different designs are included as an example. All background images are in each sensor panel. You only have to display the respective image in Aida64 (Hide/Unhide) and hide the other images. You can also remove the transparent background with the frames and add the individual graphics manually and arrange them as you like.

preview-v1.png

preview-v2.png

• 1920x480px
  • different background images
  • different transparent .png HUD element files (normal/plastic-effect) green, purple, red, blue
  • Hardware Icons by https://www.flaticon.com/authors/smashicons
  • Sensor panel coordinates
  • Preview
  • fonts included
  • ReadMe.txt

Info: Yes, this sensor panel is free for desktop use. If you want to upload it again (including some of my graphics i created), you need to credit me as the author (add @Exhumed) of the original files. If you do not agree to this, you are not allowed to upload these files again. No permission to resell my graphics.

538881197_Aven(1920x480).rar 8.45 MB · 0 downloads

Very nice panel. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks to all the people that made icons sensors etc to many to name theres a few hidden icons that only show when something happens like lan sign shows up when you use internet mute button when volume is off red dot when volume gets to 96%...high cpu useage when all cores reach 100 same with GPU same with both when temps reach 80 the nvidia sign turns green when useage increases still a working progress im not pro just like messing about also fixed the size of the panel 1920 x 1200 

Version 3

Fixed afew more things 

image.thumb.png.08da317f338c4a0592be82fc940b8222.png

800.sensorpanel

• Like 3