Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 02/02/2022 at 20:48, avmer1980 said:

Merci beaucoup à l'auteur, développeur, designer! à la merveilleuse personne qui a posté ce grand panneau. très peu de panneaux verticaux mais celui-ci est génial !!!

BBC9F8D3-1E83-46B0-A454-5B71B4D2382A.jpeg

bonjour ,est ce que c'est possible de partager s'il vous plait ,j'aime beaucoup le style ,merci joannafrancisca5@gmail.com

On 29/03/2022 at 20:40, EverStaR said:

après une heure de travail, nous avons quelque chose dont je suis, principalement satisfait, plus de réglage sur quelques choses que l'interface utilisateur pense que ce sera tout. Verticale 480x1920.

ROGAMD480x1920.sensorpanel.png

bonjour ,votre panel est super ,j'aime beaucoup le style ,est ce possible de le partager s'il vous plait ,   joannafrancisca5@gmail.com ,  merci

Updated my panel 

Finally more or less happy with it

Is there a way of putting the clock into 24hr mode ? I've seen it on other panels but can't seem find a way to do it

I'm guessing there isn't, but is there a way to increase the width between the sensor numbers ( say if gpu temp number was 37 you could put as 3 7) as it would make the numbers in the nixie template centred it's a small thing but it's bugging me ha

nixie panel.png

retro nixie.rar

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Stitch2323 said:

Updated my panel 

Is there a way of putting the clock into 24hr mode ? I've seen it on other panels but can't seem find a way to do it

I'm guessing there isn't, but is there a way to increase the width between the sensor numbers ( say if gpu temp number was 37 you could put as 3 7) as it would make the numbers in the nixie template centred it's a small thing but it's bugging me ha

nixie panel.png

Nice panel, i like it. It is shareable ?

Maybe your PC is set on 12h format and that's why it reads it like that. If you want to change it, follow this steps :

Open Control Panel (Windows + X Keys together and Select Control Panel from Menu)

Open Date Time Applet, click 'Change Date and Time'

In the resulting Dialog, click 'Change Calendar Settings'

Then finally in the resulting dialog, you can enter the format you require (MM-dd-yyyy)

Click 'Apply' and OK, close all dialogs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stitch2323 said:

Updated my panel 

nixie panel.png

you can change the time in your windows settings from 12 to 24 Hrs or like me have the day on the date aswell 

7 hours ago, UnLovedOne said:

Nice panel, i like it. It is shareable ?

Maybe your PC is set on 12h format and that's why it reads it like that. If you want to change it, follow this steps :

Open Control Panel (Windows + X Keys together and Select Control Panel from Menu)

Open Date Time Applet, click 'Change Date and Time'

In the resulting Dialog, click 'Change Calendar Settings'

Then finally in the resulting dialog, you can enter the format you require (MM-dd-yyyy)

Click 'Apply' and OK, close all dialogs.

Thanks for reply 

I had a bit of a Do'h moment and worked it out myself kind of forgot it was getting it's sensor info from the system oops haha