Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

17 minutes ago, Vimyscout said:

Struggling to post this one.

Once I add the .sensorpanel and fonts it tells me I have exceeded the limit.

Will try and post seperately.

T1a.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kryogenus said:

Very original panel. Still good work

Hi Vimyscout

An advice if you have a file size problem, use the following link: https://www.cjoint.com/

It's very simple and fast.

Best regards.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Vimyscout said:

Okay not quite sure what's happening but I can't even get the .sensorpanel up?

I'll try again later

Most likely youve have to delete some post youve put up on here to free some space up .you are only given so much space to use i think its around 40 -50 MB 

9 minutes ago, MadMartin said:

Most likely youve have to delete some post youve put up on here to free some space up .you are only given so much space to use i think its around 40 -50 MB 

Yeah you're right I think that's the case. Will have to go back through some earlier post and delete them. Not that I really want to but no choice I guess.

Cheers

2 horas atrás, Vimyscout disse:

Ok, acabei de excluir algumas coisas mais antigas.

Feliz por agora compartilhar o painel.

1920 x 480

Como sempre, obrigado por olhar e divirta-se!

T1a.jpg

Future Z.ttf 10.89 kB · 8 downloads Alien-Encounters-Regular.ttf 19.64 kB · 8 downloads TP1Vimy.sensorpanel 1.69 MB · 9 downloads

Minimal and objective, nice work.

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2022 at 5:51 AM, joransrb said:

you dont have to register to download. when you are on the item details page, look top right and there is a blue download button:

jhsGfFo.png

this will download the file :)

as for the registration error i gotta look into that, since it is working for other people. on what field do you get the error ? could you send me a PM ? thanks for the heads up.

i get security check not passed when trying to download. i like that theme!!

6 hours ago, Snakeplisskn said:

I got the same thing, "Security check not passed" tried to download with 3 different browsers

i got it to, but it is resolved now... that said i don't think this thread is the right place discussing issues like that...

if an issue occurs you can either use the contact form on the page or send me a PM here

16 hours ago, Uroš Huzjak said:

Thanks man, will do. I am building new pc with corsair parts and need to get ready for workarounds. Will not even touch iCUE software. 

i installed icue software to get things started same as dragon center from msi deleted msi but left icue on the system without it starting with pc signalrgb is a great software i have it set up with audio the great thing is with the software you can move the lights around init to get better effects i ve got 9 rgb fans 5 strips and one strip on my monitor looks great with games music etc