Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Im new here, I just want to say Ive seen some amazing work from you guys on this thread. I havent quite got through all the pages but impressive. I modified a Panel yesterday that someone posted way back and set it all up, Love the panel Mod in my Lian Li XL case. 

Thanks

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, Stitch2323 said:

Had some downtime at work so made this Steampunk inspired panel 600 x 1280

Kudos to Dave Vaques who created the gauges I pinched

I have included the font used (note whoever created the font reversed the n and m)

steampunk panel.png

steampunk panel.rar 753.79 kB · 1 download

Nice and original 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, yogising0603@gmail.com said:

Hi everyone, new here. Can anyone explain to me how I could resize a senor panel for a 1024 x 600, i.e if I download a 1920 x 480 can I adapt it for 1024 x 600

Yes, you can.

You would want to resize the background to 1024X600 and then reposition elements. Use MS Paint or most any graphics editor to resize.

Once you load a sensor panel file, the elements of that panel are stored in a folder on your PC. Typically, that folder is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel". There you will find the background and elements of the panel. All can be modified as you please. You can use elements from different panels and combine them.

Please give original creator/author credit if possible.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Isotope said:

Obrigado! Gostei do design e decidi fazer minha própria versão dele.

Os anéis RGB, gota de água e termômetro são todos medidores de trabalho. não tenho certeza do que mais colocar na área da CPU

n1vQFI8.png

i like this =D

you cant share this?

• Like 2

On 10/5/2022 at 2:56 PM, Ser4ph4 said:

i like this =D

you cant share this?

sure.

The res is 295x680, I designed it to stick in the blank space on my second monitor.

File attached.

KfiPkwE.png

Can be downloaded from here if you don't have an AIDA account:

https://themely.dev/listing/clean-modern-water-panel/

Isotope_SensorPanel.zip

Edited by Isotope
added second download option.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2022 at 6:32 PM, Isotope said:

Thanks! I liked the design and decided to make my own version of it.

The RGB rings, water drop and thermometer are all working gauges. not sure what else to put in CPU area

n1vQFI8.png

great work :)

you could fill up the cpu area with a third fan if you got

Hello all,

I am very new here and have a question: I have edited a PSD from the forum here as I need it and would like to use this panel now. For this I would have to create the psd file as a sensorpanel file. Can someone please tell me how to do this? 

Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, Tino said:

Hello all,

I am very new here and have a question: I have edited a PSD from the forum here as I need it and would like to use this panel now. For this I would have to create the psd file as a sensorpanel file. Can someone please tell me how to do this? 

Thanks in advance 

You save the file as a .png or jpeg from Photoshop, you then replace the background image file in your Sensorpanel, once you click Export, that'll generate the sensorpanel file for you.