Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

My first mod on someone else's theme ( Originally posted by @Lobo Blanco 1002 on PG99, Gracias por su trabajo ) 

Screenshot-2022-10-21-154422-v2.png

I've tweaked the size to 1480x320 for people wanting to use the 11.9" displays. The centre display still monitors CPU usage, however I have added a FPS counter in there, rather than a CPU usage for symmetry. The CPU and GPU gauges monitor temps and usage.

I hope you like it and feel free to use it for personal use ONLY.

1182078553_BlueMod1420x320v2.sensorpanel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Sensor Moderators
5 hours ago, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

I'm almost finished editing one panel to 1480 x 320, however I am having an issue regards the network speed. No matter which adaptor I use, it is not detecting anything what so ever? Do I need a plugin of some sorts? 

Screenshot 2022-10-21 113001.png

Friend and to work as one of the NICs, try to use all of them, NIC1, NIC2, NIC3 NIC4 and NIC5

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 7:07 AM, zér0Kelvin said:

I made a horizontal (1024 x 600) version of a panel I made a while back. Still WIP so let me know what you guys think about it and what I should change. Thanks!

Edit: BTW the colour on the memory and the GPU changes based on usage and temperature respectively.

image.thumb.png.6dccf78cd766bc1335704206a732c0e6.png

Simplistic Horizontal.sensorpanel 584.27 kB · 249 downloads

Hi there! this is awesome! There any chance there an 800x480?

• Like 2

I have tried to play with the resolutions of the sensorpanel to leave part of the monitor free and to be able to reproduce the animations there. The other way to create animated backgrounds is by adjusting the transparency of the sensorpanel and that is what I have done this time and I am not completely convinced.

• Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
3 minutes ago, Rubén Terré said:

I have tried to play with the resolutions of the sensorpanel to leave part of the monitor free and to be able to reproduce the animations there. The other way to create animated backgrounds is by adjusting the transparency of the sensorpanel and that is what I have done this time and I am not completely convinced.

It was really good, I love animations.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2022 at 2:30 PM, Mohamed Elgamal said:

hello .. i try to download it but there is a problem .. can you help please ? 

Hey, the issue is should be resolved now, it was our bot protection interfering with the downloads. 

If you have any more issues, you can send a pm.

16 hours ago, Rubén Terré said:

I also love them and I think that Aida64 would gain a lot if they allowed gifs, but I understand that it is complicated.

If you use rslcd format panels its easier than you think. There's sites out there that will let you resize, crop or reverse gif images for free. Ive used ezgif quite a lot for this.