Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/23/2022 at 2:25 AM, COSTAJUNIOR said:

I liked the idea, but I think it got too polluted, too much information that ends up getting in the way.
I would leave it cleaner, and leaving only the information we use the most on a daily basis.

I understand what you are saying, and at first thought the same thing. But since I have things in nice neat little boxes of needed info, it's actually much easier to find things than you might think. There's only three or four things in each compartment. So easy to find the one thing you need to see at that moment. And at different times, I need to see everything that on this board. So why not have it at a glance??? Thanks for the comment though.

And for ANYONE in the know, CALLING ON THE EXPERTS OUT THERE, how do you get your sensor board to stay the size you set it for????? This is driving me crazy. I built a 1920x720, and it was saved like that weeks ago to several names for redundancy. But now it continually increases to like 2048x1080. WHY???????  Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way to save it to the size you want, and it stay that size????? Lol. It's killing me every time I look and it's changed again...

6 hours ago, 10thDmenxn said:

Hey thanks for the gauges. How do I download these? I went into the sensor manager and clicked on my gauges, but I don't even see how to change to these. Any help is appreciated. Cheers!

Save as to your desktop. They are 135*60, you may need to adjust to the size you want. When you select the gauge option in sensor panel manager, select custom. You can then assign each image from 0-15

2 hours ago, Awol said:

Save as to your desktop. They are 135*60, you may need to adjust to the size you want. When you select the gauge option in sensor panel manager, select custom. You can then assign each image from 0-15

Sounds good. I'll give it a try. One question, when I click on the image and save to desktop, it saves as only a single pic. Is that correct?

UPDATE: I got a little frustrated with doing this, so decided to search for cool looking bar gauges, but didn't see much. So I decided to just make my own, as the odd look of these bothers me, so it'll be worth some time and effort. 

NOW, if I could just get the panel to stay the same size I'll be golden... Lol. 

21 hours ago, Dsp21 said:

Hey everyone, it's been a while. Still messing with sensorpanel designs, this is my latest one, still WIP but if anyone would like to try it for themselves, go ahead! Resolution is 720x1280 :)

image.thumb.png.55ac77f4c21f497104f7ac8b2f919ff5.png

Bahnschrift-Font-Family.zip 2.69 MB · 4 downloads 2022-10-31HUAWEI-720p.oslcd 1.64 MB · 6 downloads

how can I make this fit in a 800x480 portrait ?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 6:07 AM, zér0Kelvin said:

I made a horizontal (1024 x 600) version of a panel I made a while back. Still WIP so let me know what you guys think about it and what I should change. Thanks!

Edit: BTW the colour on the memory and the GPU changes based on usage and temperature respectively.

image.thumb.png.6dccf78cd766bc1335704206a732c0e6.png

Simplistic Horizontal.sensorpanel 584.27 kB · 478 downloads

Stellar work, I love the simplistic design against the colored accents, amazing!

Would you share your gauges in their original sizes? I'd love to use the RAM and GPU ones especifically

Hello everybody. I have a problem and I can't find an answer. I bought the ek quantum lumen display and it has a recommended resolution of 1024x600. I'm trying to download several ready-made panels, here from the forum, with the same resolution but none apply correctly.
The position of the elements are all wrong.
What am I doing wrong?

This is a remix of assets found in this thread (the horizontal and circular guages) and assets taken from Armory Crate and modified. It fits perfectly at the bottom of a 4K screen oriented in portrait mode.

If I broke rules by re-using assets, please remove and I'll show myself out.

4K_portrait_panel_2022-11-01.sensorpanel

Screenshot_20221101_064728.png

Screenshot_20221101_064644.png

• Like 3

• Sensor Moderators
59 minutes ago, Martin Piotrowski said:

This is a remix of assets found in this thread (the horizontal and circular guages) and assets taken from Armory Crate and modified. It fits perfectly at the bottom of a 4K screen oriented in portrait mode.

If I broke rules by re-using assets, please remove and I'll show myself out.

4K_portrait_panel_2022-11-01.sensorpanel 1.52 MB · 1 download

Screenshot_20221101_064728.png

Screenshot_20221101_064644.png

It was very well done, not to mention the destruction of the items. Congratulations on the sensor.

On 28/10/2020 at 0:16, Tenshi said:

Cosa segura.

Captura.pulgar.JPG.8415afeccd66a5c0fe75f8fcda002830.JPG

PD. Hice algunos cambios realmente menores que olvidé mencionar:

→ El anillo de color en los indicadores de temperatura es un poco más vibrante

→ El cpu pwr. debe indicar el consumo de energía correcto (inicialmente elegí un valor incorrecto)

→ El contador de FPS no se superpone con el de la GPU t. calibre cuando alcance el rango de 3 dígitos.

2020-05-25.sensorpanel 1,72 MB · 1,743 descargas

Hello it's great panel, WhatsApp kind of fontanería do font do you use 

Thank you