Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
On 11/11/2022 at 5:30 PM, Vimyscout said:

I would only change the fonts that in my opinion did not match the project. Congratulations on the skin.

On 3/26/2022 at 4:41 AM, favaratojr said:

Подобрал некоторые датчики и идеи с этого форума... Я не использую второй монитор для мониторинга, поэтому сенсорная панель находится на моем рабочем столе.

Предоставление общего доступа кконфигурационному файлу. (400x900px)

1.thumb.png.5d0c9532250d5b21dfa67eba42ab9bf8.png

2.png

PC.сенсорная панельПолучение информации...

Бро, спасибо тебе огромное! Чудесная!

1 hour ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

I would only change the fonts that in my opinion did not match the project. Congratulations on the skin.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate like any other on here the hard work that goes in to the creation or sometimes recreation of any panel. What I don't care for though is certain members asking and promoting payment for thier panels. I make what I make freely. I don't ask for anything else.

Don't hesitate to take a CPU with an internal GPU,

that would allow you to use a second screen to put aida64 sensor panel on the motherboard display port output,

while maintaining full discrete external GPU performance:

In this case Aida64 on the right side on the 13900k iGPU and the game raid shadow legends

and on the left side Xcom2 on a 6800XT.

aida64_igpu.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, zér0Kelvin said:

Made a few changes to my previous panel. The colour on the RAM and GPU changes according to the memory used and temperature respectively. The CPU also fills up as it heats up. 600 x 1024.

Sensor Panel Photo.png

White Vertical 2.sensorpanel 554.5 kB · 3,305 downloads

Could you make this into a 480x800? I love this design! Thank you!

• Like 6

On 9/25/2022 at 2:28 PM, Joecall95 said:

Hi everyone,

Would like to share this sensor panel picked from this forum. I've made some slight changes in the layout compared to the original which is already brilliant. It's made for a 600x1024 screen resolution, I'm using it in a 7 inch display.

1486413004_600x1024verticalsensorpanel.thumb.png.451542667cb2ece32ded75e5646d4055.png

2022-09-25.sensorpanel 558.45 kB · 206 downloads

Could you make this into a 480x800? it would be awesome to have!

11 hours ago, Mads77 said:

I can't download it. Its says " Security check not passed" and I can't make an account either cause it says "undefined". Can you help me?

hey, sorry to hear i will look into this and pm you a direct download link.

will report back to the devs about the errors since it should have been fixed, and for future issues, please send a pm to not clutter up this thread more than necessary...