Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 12/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, CANE said:

I've done a few more tweaks, V3 for anyone interested (1024x600)

image.thumb.png.a0cc20d99c72c05b60e87c24594b2881.png

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your skin, I like it a lot.
Can you tell me what kind of font did you use?
Apart from that, does anyone know why when I import a skin
 always appear disassembled or broken like this example?

Again thank you very much everyone.

Regards.
On 12/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, CANE said:

Panel.png

23 minutes ago, David76 said:
Hello, thank you very much for sharing your skin, I like it a lot.
Can you tell me what kind of font did you use?
Apart from that, does anyone know why when I import a skin
 always appear disassembled or broken like this example?

Again thank you very much everyone.

Regards.

Panel.png

Its obvious from the pic you have sent that your display is not set as the same as the sensor panel

On 3/25/2022 at 4:40 AM, Dave59337 said:

So, I finally finished my gauge panel to my liking.  I think it all works right.  In one example I was running a short stress test.  Every gauge has a warning transparency gauge on top.  If fan or water pump slows down, drives start thrashing, running low on memory, something gets hot, excessive internet load, etc., the gauge will turn yellow then red to warn me.

2022-03-24 (3).png

2022-03-24 (4).png

I DAVE, is possible to have .PSD file? Thanks a lot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2023 at 6:39 PM, Juan Antonio Martín Jiménez said:

Hi, i already finished my first cusomized sensor panel, and sharing it, called it Obsidian green.
I used, some parts from here and there.

Some notes:
Sensor panel is set at about 15% transparency, because i am using a video in the background (I am using Lively wallpaper for the background, since it's free, is available at microsoft store, and it doesn't consume so much resources)

Used 3 fonts:
Main font is eurofigther https://www.dafont.com/eurofighter.font
For some digits used: Digital Dismay -> https://www.dafont.com/digital-dismay.font 
And just for % symbol with the digits: DS-Digi -> https://www.dafont.com/es/ds-digital.font 

For the background video i used this one from: https://www.vecteezy.com/video/2857728-3d-rendering-circuit-of-artificial-intelligence-transfer-data-loop
The video attached is resized and cut, to drastically reduce the size to don't use so much resources.

ObsidianGreen.sensorpanel 6.68 MB · 37 downloads eurofighter.ttf 25.99 kB · 31 downloads DS-DIGI.TTF 23.88 kB · 32 downloads Digital Dismay.otf 13.6 kB · 30 downloads

obsidian_ss.png

Hi Juan, it's possible to have .PSD files? Thx a lot.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 4:53 AM, chris00821 said:

Does anybody own an aquacomputer high flow next, if yes ist it possible to show all readings in the sensor panel. I want to set up a new sensorpanel in my custom loop and would like to have some Infos shown about the loop such as flowrate, water quality, water temperature and pump speed. 

When you plug the USB cable from the NEXT into motherboard and turn on PC the first time, a driver will be installed. After that, Aida64 will see the NEXT. Only flow rate in LPH and water temperature sensors are available. No need for Aquasuite software.

Pump speed should already be available in Aida64. Normally the PWM cable from pump is plugged into a motherboard fan header or a dedicated AIO header.

Aquacomputer also sells an optional cable for the NEXT to connect to a motherboard fan header and report flow. Sadly, Aquacomputer does not include this cable with the NEXT. Go figure.

Hi, I have a case that is white and black components with a 7 inch display. The display resolution is 768x1366. Any sensor i try to add ends up out of shape and I dont know why which is annoying, could anyone create a white minimalist sensor panel, or do you have any available? Thank you! I got a £5 to paypal(not much i know) if anyone has one that will fit and look good, im tired of them all not being the right size and when i do get one the background fits but the icons dont

7 hours ago, chris00821 said:

It's all up a running now, I got the octo too and doing pump, fans and rgb in aquasuite. 

Only thing I miss is the quality sensor, beside this I'm more then happy! 

I am using it stand-alone without the Aquasuite software. I had already plugged it in thru USB before I realized it can be connected to a fan header (cable sold separately, WTF?). Plugging it in thru USB totally defeated the purpose of me buying it. Because Windows will install a driver for it. Exactly what I DIDNT want. Same reason I dont want their software. It is evasive. Adding more processes and using resources. I only wanted the flow rate signal. I dont care what else it can do. Water quality sensor? Just look at the water in your rez. If it looks fucked, it likely is. I only use distilled water with a few drops of glycol for corrosion and microbial inhibition. So nothing hidden. Dont be fooled by the Snake Oil. A lot of the premix coolants are just that. Well over 10 years water cooling and not one issue ever due to using distilled water/glycol as coolant.

Combining Aida64 and FanControl, there is nothing more Aquasuite is going to do for me that I need. I can log, create graphs, control all fans and water pumps, and create custom fan and pump curves. FanControl can pair fans with temp sensors as well. FanControl is 100% free.

I had to order the NEXT directly from Aquacomputer in Germany. It wasnt in stock in N.A. anywhere. By the time it arrived at my door, I was out $190.00CAD! Had I known it would end up costing that, I would have passed on it. DHL hit me with a $30.00CAD brokerage fee before delivering it.

20 hours ago, Awol said:

What do you have the resolution set to in aida64 ? My panel is 1480*320 so its set as the below image.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 092836.png

It is the same resolution as the panel but I think this happens because it is not compatible with Aida, however I have already solved it by making my own panel from the beginning without having to import anything. Thank you very much for your interest and greetings.

P.D: In my original post I made a mistake with the resolution of my screen, I put 1200x600 but it is 1024x600. The same resolution of the panel that tried to import.

Aida-Captura.png