Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
On 2/4/2023 at 5:53 AM, peppesondos said:

Content deleted, for violating copyright, without proper authorization.

Correction, you bought absolutely nothing, copied my design entirely, and grossly deleted my watermark.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This license is for personal use only.

You are not allowed to:

- Sublicense, resell or rent.
- Include the author's name and give him credit.

The terms described above take precedence over legal terms, which are liable to legal proceedings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I was bored over the last few days.  Too much sleet and snow and freezing rain.  I'm ready for winter to be over already.

This Hyte Y60 friendly (515x1920) sensor panel is pretty specific to my hardware.  But I am including the .psd file to make it a little easier to modify for your own hardware setup.  You will spend time looking for source photos for your hardware and resizing them so be warned.  I don't think there's any copyright issues here, but who knows for sure.   Some gauges borrowed from ExMachina2049.

Motherboard

Motherboard_SensorPanel.thumb.png.ae2a007b10b7da782c27a61b197800d9.png

Motherboard.zip

Edited by Dropcheck
left off attibution
  • Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
5 hours ago, peppesondos said:

trovati un lavoro serio qui si aiuta le persone (GRATIS) non per commercio

Correction, you bought absolutely nothing, copied my design entirely, and grossly deleted my watermark.

You bought the skin, and that doesn't give you the right to distribute it for free, a project that was made by me, and you don't even mention the source, who made it. Ever heard of copyright?

EDIIT.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Sensor Moderators
7 minutes ago, peppesondos said:

io non ho comprato nulla ho trovato una immagine in internet ed elaborata non ho nessuna voglia di comprare sciochezze

Even worse, this skin was made by me, so does that mean you copied it?
And is that what I understood? If you look in my gallery, you'll see that I made it, and that doesn't give you the right to copy it, and distribute it, and even more to say that it was created by you.
You said you crafted it? what do you mean you copied it all over.

• Haha 2

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, peppesondos said:

trovati un lavoro serio qui  si aiuta le persone (GRATIS) non per commercio

what do you want from him? you don't like something? don't say anything at all and skip the post.
COSTAJUNIOR does a great job!

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
12 minutes ago, peppesondos said:

mi sto cagando sotto dalla paura trovati un lavoro serio qui si sta per aiutare le persone

If you want to help people, do your own projects and share them. Don't copy a project that you didn't do.

Apparently you are one of those people who don't know how to do anything, and go out and take everything you see interesting and share it saying that you did it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
Em 02/04/2023 em 05:53, peppesondos disse:

Content deleted, for violating copyright, without proper authorization.

Violação de direitos autorais. Como você pode ser tão estúpido e roubar designs do fórum e repostá-los aqui e pensar que está tudo bem? E então você tenta remover as marcas d'água de maneira desajeitada. Faça seus próprios painéis, não roube dos outros.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
Em 02/04/2023 em 16:52, Snakeplisskn disse:

Ele COMPROU. Dane-se

Se você não tem a menor ideia do que está falando, abstenha-se de votar. Realmente, abra os olhos e olhe mais de perto.

Mas você está aqui apenas para atacar os outros. Eu chamo isso de comportamento tóxico. Você pode querer encontrar outro fórum onde possa reclamar.

Conteúdo excluído, por violação de direitos autorais, sem a devida autorização.

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
Em 02/04/2023 em 23:48, Exhumed disse:

Se você não tem a menor ideia do que está falando, abstenha-se de votar. Realmente, abra os olhos e olhe mais de perto.

Mas você está aqui apenas para atacar os outros. Eu chamo isso de comportamento tóxico. Você pode querer encontrar outro fórum onde possa reclamar.

Image deleted for infringing copyright, and without proper authorization from the owner.

100% eu concordo