Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/26/2023 at 8:04 AM, Ser4ph4 said:

我的新面板 1920 x 480,特別感謝Lião Joey,他發送的主題,我只做了一些改動.. ;)

特別感謝朋友。

所有功勞都歸功於他。

-------------

znBb5Iq.png

2023-03-08。感應板

I believe you didn't read the documentation in my file and what's worse you shared it without my permission

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, Liao Joey a dit :

Je pense que vous n'avez pas lu la documentation dans mon dossier et, pire encore, vous l'avez partagé sans ma permission.

Votre message s'adresse à qui ? Personnellement, j'ai vu qu'un membre avait modifié ce panel. J'ai fait pareil c'est tout et je n'ai rien partagé

1 hour ago, ROBEN said:

7 degrés de différence en idle juste quand je mets le template vous avez autant de différence ? 

IMG_20230416_203048.jpg

IMG_20230416_203133.jpg

you need to change the cpu sensor. It is almost certainly set to cpu diode. To have the same temperature, right click on the temperature shown, edit and change the sensor on the cpu.

il y a 33 minutes, CrisGen a dit :

il faut changer le capteur cpu. Il est presque certainement réglé sur la diode cpu. Pour avoir la même température, faites un clic droit sur la température affichée, éditez et changez le capteur sur le cpu

Je vérifie tu me mets le doute

il y a 38 minutes, CrisGen a dit :

il faut changer le capteur cpu. Il est presque certainement réglé sur la diode cpu. Pour avoir la même température, faites un clic droit sur la température affichée, éditez et changez le capteur sur le cpu.

Non c'est le Problème vient pas la. C est juste que quand je lance le panneau de capteur ça fait monter la température en ralenti de mon cpu. Il est bien sur processeur

8 minutes ago, Amphibian said:

on dirait qu'ils ont le même problème, avec d'autres écrans de résolution.

il importe simplement le nouveau fichier et modifie la taille de la fenêtre, quelle que soit sa configuration. Très frustrant.

La solution est de changer la résolution ? 

On 4/15/2023 at 3:23 AM, COSTAJUNIOR said:

This sensor is really cool, I think it's one of the most modified ones we have around here.
I'll give you a tip to center it, where this FPS sensor is, it's marking it as zero, but it's centered towards the direct side.
Create a circle of the same size where zero FPS is written and save it.
Then open Aida64 and create a new gauge, using that circle you made, locate your FPS sensor and that's it, it will be centered in there. This is for any other information you want to centralize.

Sorry double post

21 hours ago, OntarioTL said:

Thank you. Yes it is a very popular modified panel. Probably because it is animated if you use the right program. Also I used this to get my feet wet to test out modding and eventually come up with my own animated one. I have a few ideas in my head. 

For now, I thought I would celebrate this one with trying to get the configurations down for owners that have different setups and won't be left out to use it. Also changing the color scheme to various templates is a great option too. 

As for centering. Thanks for the tips. Not sure it would work in this case, but I'm no pro. As you can see by my screenshots, if I try to center the "0" it looks fine, but soon as you get some frame counts, it's not exactly pretty. This is why I decided to set up the frame counter this way. 

"0" not centered and centered comparison

image.thumb.png.a4e6d8e092265318973f5372cad38417.png

Active Frame counter non centered and centered. 

Center FPS.png

What program is needed for animations?

35 minutes ago, LuciPc said:

What program is needed for animations?

This is the program needed to run for the animations. Grab the file from Github and read the instructions. Now this program hasn't been updated in a while and the menu system you see with screenshots is not functional anymore. It is now a simple Panel Size setting menu and thats it. 

Also the file will be flagged as a virus but as the author explains it is a false positive. I will let you decide on whether to trust that comment as I am not the author of this program.

I use it and I haven't seen any malicious activity on my system. 

However, this is the only way the animations will function under using Remote sensor panel and not the regular sensor panel in Aida64.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 6:14 AM, shortshins said:

Great work mate, is there any chance you could make one in 600x1024? 

I'd have to give it some thought as it will be a lot of effort to switch things around. It's more of the background that needs to be edited then the gauges move or flipped around. I'm not even sure someone has even attempted this yet as I was about to do a search on this very topic. 

I did find this template someone made and posted. He hasn't been back lately to update it so I might proceed on my own since nothing was stated when they shared it. 

image.jpeg.2cb7024b3ff77315584d4ad18dfa3e1a.jpeg

On 16/04/2023 at 05:01, OntarioTL said:

Comme promis. Voici le panel de capteurs sur le thème RED avec RYZEN et RADEON. Bientôt, comme mentionné précédemment, il y aura un mélange d'Intel et de RADEON, et de RYZEN et de Nvidia. Cela devrait compléter la configuration de chacun. Ce seront mes dernières révisions des modèles éprouvés et populaires. Finalement, je travaillerai sur un nouveau projet à partir de zéro au lieu d'emprunter celui de quelqu'un d'autre.

Et pour ceux qui ont saisi (35 d'entre vous) le thème Blue \ White du post précédent, veuillez revoir ce post car j'ai un fichier de correction disponible maintenant. J'ai fait un boo boo et je ne l'ai pas vu avant d'avoir travaillé sur le thème RED. 

image.pouce.png.d638c7e8c099f11be728926802c8c921.png

IMREDRYRAD.zip 2,67 Mo · 30 téléchargements

Joli sensorpanel

On 4/16/2023 at 2:06 AM, OntarioTL said:

Thank you. Yes it is a very popular modified panel. Probably because it is animated if you use the right program. Also I used this to get my feet wet to test out modding and eventually come up with my own animated one. I have a few ideas in my head. 

For now, I thought I would celebrate this one with trying to get the configurations down for owners that have different setups and won't be left out to use it. Also changing the color scheme to various templates is a great option too. 

As for centering. Thanks for the tips. Not sure it would work in this case, but I'm no pro. As you can see by my screenshots, if I try to center the "0" it looks fine, but soon as you get some frame counts, it's not exactly pretty. This is why I decided to set up the frame counter this way. 

"0" not centered and centered comparison

image.thumb.png.a4e6d8e092265318973f5372cad38417.png

Active Frame counter non centered and centered. 

Center FPS.png

do you have a 1920x480 version for my 8.8 inch screen?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OntarioTL said:

This is the program needed to run for the animations. Grab the file from Github and read the instructions. Now this program hasn't been updated in a while and the menu system you see with screenshots is not functional anymore. It is now a simple Panel Size setting menu and thats it. 

Also the file will be flagged as a virus but as the author explains it is a false positive. I will let you decide on whether to trust that comment as I am not the author of this program.

I use it and I haven't seen any malicious activity on my system. 

However, this is the only way the animations will function under using Remote sensor panel and not the regular sensor panel in Aida64.

It`s not working, I can see RSLCD panels with browsers but not with RSLCD.Viewer.Beta.1

I can see only blank!

7 hours ago, Matthew Altomare said:

do you have a 1920x480 version for my 8.8 inch screen?

No sorry. If you search around, I think someone has attempted to create one close to this template in the resolution you mentioned. It's hard enough to try to convert it to 600x1024. That might not even happen from my initial testing unfortunately. 

In fact, here is an example of one. Not animated though. 

image.jpeg.2b555aeb0d65f883fdbe99130fe0f6b3.jpeg

4 hours ago, xDaemon said:

It`s not working, I can see RSLCD panels with browsers but not with RSLCD.Viewer.Beta.1

I can see only blank!

As vrdnm mentioned try to update the framework software on your system. If you follow all steps that the directions are listed, you will eventually get it running. I had issues too at the start as I missed some steps. Very important to follow the steps to the letter for it to work. 

I cannot provide support to get it to work on your system as I didn't create this program. I can only provide the sensor panel theme that will work with remote sensor.