Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 8/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, zér0Kelvin said:

Made a few changes to my previous panel. The colour on the RAM and GPU changes according to the memory used and temperature respectively. The CPU also fills up as it heats up. 600 x 1024.

Sensor Panel Photo.png

White Vertical 2.sensorpanel 554.5 kB · 4,190 downloads

What up man. Love this panel. Could I pay you to modify it for me? I sent you a message. I just need some minor tweaks. Thanks so much

Большое спасибо ребятам с предыдущих постов, делюсь переработками для 480*320 image.png.240328a5711cf0292839b0759ef32d25.png

я остановился именно с девушкой! У AX206 есть одна особенность не приятная, это подсветка 7000К все красота уходит в синий оттенок, если кто-то побалуется с оттенками поделитесь пожалуйста.

image.png.16a167c2740409a6db838468fe8f67bf.png

Black-blue ver1.axlcd

AX206 480x320 ver1 Girl.axlcd

Edited by Canekx
откорректировал параметры датчика температуры GPU
  • Like 7

On 2/11/2022 at 2:04 AM, Lucas S. Bezerra said:

Weird that, did you set the resolution of Aida64 to 1024x600 before importing? And I believe it doesn't work even in another resolution, I made this layout thinking about 1024x600, and unfortunately it is not automatically adjustable to other dimensions :( 

Hi Lucas,
Congratulations for my top 5 favourites :)
Have you managed to correct this for the 1024 x 600?

1 hour ago, ch.urban said:

Amazing!! Great Job!! In the future will be good idea to make it vertical orientation..

Trying to do that myself, as my first panel.  It's been slow going, I'm just designing as I go and dusting off some ancient photoshop skills lol. :D  I did get the FPS section working finally... but I've got a long way to go! 
image.thumb.png.c8c62540ddc617aad08a7e3b629ce894.png

• Like 2

This creation of mine is a wee bit different, but still wanted to share as i didn't find something like this from the webs for my personal needs and thus had to build one from scratch.. Maybe someone can use it for something.

The bar is nothing special, no custom elements or such. It's just build using the tools provided by the software.

This is made for my secondary 1920 x 1080 monitor, and is used as a replacement for the windows 11 taskbar. It's the exact size of it. My taskbar is set to automatically hide itself when not used, and this is beneath it.

Only thing i'm not happy about is the fps counter on the left corner. I have to work on that someday. But this has to do for now. My first time using Aida64 software, which i bought today.

My system monitor bar.png

2023-04-20.sensorpanel

Edited by Heebo73
The linked sensorpanel had two errors on it, fixed and added the fixed one. The pic shown is with the said errors.
  • Like 3

On 4/15/2023 at 11:02 AM, Psycho said:

This sensor panel I liked from the arrangement and color very well, so I have left the idea completely so and tailored to my needs. That means in my case that I have packed everything on 1920x1200.

2023-04-15 10_56_48-SensorPanel.png

Hi Psycho, 

love what you did here, looks really good. I'm in the process of adapting it to my needs and wanted to ask you were you got the icons (cpu, gpu,mainboard, ram etc) from?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LutherKaine said:

Hi Psycho, 

love what you did here, looks really good. I'm in the process of adapting it to my needs and wanted to ask you were you got the icons (cpu, gpu,mainboard, ram etc) from?

Thanks, I just searched the icons via google the tab images for icon cpu etc. and I have the icons partially customized with the colors

On 4/16/2023 at 4:06 AM, OntarioTL said:

Thank you. Yes it is a very popular modified panel. Probably because it is animated if you use the right program. Also I used this to get my feet wet to test out modding and eventually come up with my own animated one. I have a few ideas in my head. 

For now, I thought I would celebrate this one with trying to get the configurations down for owners that have different setups and won't be left out to use it. Also changing the color scheme to various templates is a great option too. 

As for centering. Thanks for the tips. Not sure it would work in this case, but I'm no pro. As you can see by my screenshots, if I try to center the "0" it looks fine, but soon as you get some frame counts, it's not exactly pretty. This is why I decided to set up the frame counter this way. 

"0" not centered and centered comparison

image.thumb.png.a4e6d8e092265318973f5372cad38417.png

Active Frame counter non centered and centered. 

Center FPS.png