Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 6/12/2023 at 3:00 PM, Arbit said:

Great panel with full rights to original creator.  Been shared many many times over the last several pages.  Here is my modification.  515x1920.  Yellow punches throughout.  If anyone wants, I can post the background with yellow and the network icon / arrows are all that was modified.  I also reduced the number of files for the dials.  I don't see a reason to have 100 different files for sensor dials when 16 will do just fine to reduce the size of the sensor file.  I have a huge appreciation for the original work done by the author. Thank you!!!!

photo.jpg

As I use the Fan control software for my fans the GPU and CPU fans are linked on a "MIX" curve.  I was able to use the fan percent for the GPU and CPU as the same sensor item although showing on the panel under both cpu and gpu fan percentage.  Again all rights and thanks to the original poster.

2023-06-15.sensorpanel

• Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 6:10 PM, ProfessorPoki said:

Thank you so much for this panel. I made some small changes for what I wanted but it's a beautiful panel.

image.png

Would you happen to have your version of this still available? I like the changes you made! 

Many thanks in advance. 

5 hours ago, Arbit said:

As I use the Fan control software for my fans the GPU and CPU fans are linked on a "MIX" curve.  I was able to use the fan percent for the GPU and CPU as the same sensor item although showing on the panel under both cpu and gpu fan percentage.  Again all rights and thanks to the original poster.

2023-06-15.sensorpanel 9.04 MB · 1 download

Thank you very much .

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 11:29 PM, JariKoi said:

I played around a bit with this panel today. Size 515x1920 :D

test.thumb.png.d67168c0d903ecede6b1dd06d6508510.png  color.thumb.png.26bb27097d2b2667d7fae2e6d6d765d7.png   

color5.thumb.png.7d28d124d7d3d3c84d405dcc2a6bcb02.png  pan.thumb.png.d728768256f6b91f0de216f832956bdb.png

Black     Colored      black pattern yellow    Last one

edit. Added panels download links. Links valid for 30 days. 

edit2. updated colored panel

edit3 last one!

and this is what i personal use now.

panel.thumb.png.c632d1c8716f67bcc267b00fb96c7b2d.png

Love these. The black one works well for me. Any chance of a 1920x480? Any then maybe another but stripped back a bit? Thinking just temps really and a FPS counter that's decent sized? Or if you can make that last one black/white or RGB would be sick too

On 9/4/2020 at 5:09 PM, Gabe Zalewski said:

Recently upgraded my chassis to a Lian Li o11 D XL. I kept the same 800x480 screen but this time I positioned it vertically next to the single back exhaust slot.

Not gonna lie, got pretty lazy when redoing the sensor panel so I just stripped a bunch off of my old one hahaha

A better version will follow, but here's the HUD sensor revision 4.0.

IMG_6064.jpg

Is there any way you can send me this file so I can use it on my 5" 800×480 display?

15 hours ago, JariKoi said:

Glad you like it. At the request of one user, I made a 1920x480 horizontal version of this. User paid me for it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have started doing it because I use it vertically and in a different size. That's why I don't mind sharing it here for free. I hope you understand. 

I think it's really ballsy. You spend hours making a sensor panel. Some asshat writes... Redo it in x resolution... And change the sensors... I think you absolutely should be paid to do modifications of your panel. I don't understand how someone can even ask that. (But I see it on every page). People, use the downloaded panels as inspiration. Modify them as you wish. Learn.  But don't ask an author to redo their panel without expecting to pay for it. 

• Like 2

Well-spoken! Along these lines:

Hello Aida64 community.
It's nice that this forum exists, and that FinalWire offers such a great way to display PC information in such a nice way.
Until today I was only a "silent observer" in this forum. I’ve only looked at the various Aida panels and downloaded some that I liked or that seemed suitable for my purposes.
In the meantime, I know how it works and can assemble panels - according to my own aesthetic and technical 
requirements.

Here I would share the first one I am really happy with it.
Using a "minimalist" panel from a member here on the forum. Thanks for that!
I wanted only the (to me) most important information, no frills, clear, in the smallest space (800x480).

I hope someone will like it.

no tchotchkes1.PNG

no tchotchkes2.PNG

no tchotchkes1(800x480).sensorpanel no tchotchkes2(800x480).sensorpanel

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1