Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Strange request, but does anyone make these on request?
I'm using Odospace to run a Motorola G10 which has a 720 x 1600 pixel screen,

I'm struggling with finding anything and struggling to adapt anything.

Anyone fancy it?

Mainboard: Asus ROG STRIX H370-I GAMING
CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K (3.7GHz)
Memory: Kingston Fury Beast RGB 16GB (8GB x2) DDR4
Storage:
WD Black SN850X w/Heatsink (PCIe 4.0) 1TB 2280
WD Black SN770 1TB NVME M.2 SSD
Liquid Cooling: EK-AIO 120 D-RGB
PSU: Thermaltake TOUGHPOWER SFX 650W
GPU: Palit GeForce RTX 3060 StormX 12GB GDDR6

Hi Everyone, I am using 1200 * 2000 Resolution Tablet Screen for Sensor Panel, I really have no idea how to create one, i tried others but it does not fit and looks ugly, if anyone is free and humble, can you create one for me please or give me the idea how to create it pleaseeeee

On 8/22/2023 at 2:16 PM, BH33 said:

Finished modified "The Division 2" skin switching from 1280x800 to 1920x515, 12.6" display.

From the video, I download the animation from "Wallpaper Engine" by searching the keyword "The Division 2", download and set the animation according to the size and position that I want. Also I set the sensor panel transparency to 25%.

SCREENSHOT.png

@BH33-man this is dope, you have made a version of 1280x800?

Best regards,

Alex

Here's one I did up for a new build, decided to resurrect the old "Transformers Action Figure" theme.  You remember the packaging for the toys had a little "battle card" on the back, detailing the robot's main abilities and such?

Meet "Calculus", a Cybertronian infiltration agent and data thief.  She (?) masquerades as a high-end gaming PC, in order to get close to vulnerable systems.

Background image was generated in Stable Diffusion.  Typography elements done up in GIMP.  (Decepticon logo courtesy of Hasbro.)

Sensor Panel is a 600x1024 image to fit a ROADOM 7" Raspberry Pi monitor board mounted to the rear of the case in place of the original exhaust fan.

CALCULUS-sensorpanel-capture.jpg

20230918_133008.jpg

• Haha 1

• Sensor Moderators
22 minutes ago, Darrell Crowder said:

hi needing 1366x768 scale sensor panel templates please really want to complete my setup TIA.  

You can use the search field located in the top right corner of the page and conduct your own search by entering the values you want to look for.

• Sensor Moderators
5 hours ago, Gambler said:

I tried it, but apparently my sensor panel and its resolution are not that used. :(

You also have the option to refer to all the previous pages. We have 442 pages. I'm sure you can find something with your resolution.

On 9/2/2023 at 2:03 AM, headhoncho said:

Hi folks, brand new here. Really in awe of everyone's creativity and talents.

Curious if anyone has some good 1280x480 sensor panels to share?

Looks like it's very rare and not a lot of people use the BeadaPanel 6P (https://www.cjcsh.com/collections/beadapanel/products/beadapanel-6p).

Thanks to everyone in advance.