Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

7 hours ago, BH33 said:

I created a STARFIELD theme for my 1280x800 panel. The temperature and RPM gauges are base from #joransrb and the Starfield ship building.

The ship image can be changeable by hiding or hide from the "SensorPanel Manager".  I also able to placed a  "Widget Launcher" app by covering up the ship image to view the weather forecast as seen in the attached photo.

Finally, I am able to add in the day of week without checking it from the windows taskbar. To add in the day of week, go to windows setting > Date & Time > Additional Clocks > select Date & Time from the tab > click Change Date and time > Change Calendar settings > Additional Settings... > select date from the tab > under Date formats, change the short date: to dd-MM-yyyy    dddd.

If you like the theme, you can download the sensorpanel file from the attachment.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 151310.png

interchangable.png

Screenshot 2023-07-19 151910.png

1551625651_08_1280x800_Starfield_01.rar 5.27 MB · 14 downloads

Thanks for sharing, this is increble.

• Thanks 1

good afternoon,

i installed the y60 sensor panel in my pc and would love to get a cool looking one to display my tems and such on it. i have a 1920 x 515 panel  i have a CPU 13900K and GPU Nvidia 4090 suprim liquid is there anyone that could point me where i would down load the skin and font needed?  I have to buy AIDA64 i guess to make it work right?

6 hours ago, Vimyscout said:

Cheers

Fonts are DS-Digital and Technopollas

You'll find them both on DaFont

Thanks for the info. I ended up using Digital-7 Monospaced so it wasn't as eye catching with the number 1 causing the numbers getting bigger and smaller since my PC is to the right of me on my desk. Just the monospaced version didn't have the period monospaced. I no longer have my edu adobe master suite subscription where I could my own font kits.

Edited by SKiZZ
added info instead of replying again.

2 hours ago, Viper08 said:

good afternoon,

i installed the y60 sensor panel in my pc and would love to get a cool looking one to display my tems and such on it. i have a 1920 x 515 panel  i have a CPU 13900K and GPU Nvidia 4090 suprim liquid is there anyone that could point me where i would down load the skin and font needed?  I have to buy AIDA64 i guess to make it work right?

My ASUS ROG came with a licensed version from their AI-Suite of apps. For font install just double click on it in windows and click install when the font page comes up. I'm not sure what size your panel is so once you find the resolution just search for that size.

On 7/10/2023 at 10:33 PM, Not Tony Hawk said:

I've downloaded several different .sensorpanel templates, all 600x1024, and every panel I import looks like the one bellow. Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong?

Screenshot 2023-07-10 222906.png

This has to do with the display Scale and how AIDA64 handles it.

See a way to fix the Scale problem here: 

On 7/4/2023 at 9:02 AM, stemline1 said:

Tell me, what's the problem? the touchpad is always like this... at any screen resolution... the screen scale is always 100%

Без имени.jpg

The problem could be one of two issues:

1. You didn't import the fonts; or

2. Your display Scale is greater than 100%.  Check out this post where this particular issue was resolved.  if this is your issue, then it's because AIDA64 adopts the Scale of the main display where it starts up, so if the display Scale is greater than 100%, then AIDA64 adopts that Scale when it runs, which has the effect of enlarging all your fonts making everything in your Sensor Panel display improperly; but you can prevent AIDA64 from adopting the Scale of whatever monitor it runs on.  By forcing AIDA64 to ignore the display Scale, it will always run at a Scale of 100% and the fonts will display properly.

On 6/22/2023 at 11:57 PM, WayBadMojo said:

It's a Windows compatibility setting that you apply on the EXE itself...
Locate AIDA64.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme)

1) Right Click
2) Properties
3) Compatibility Tab
4) 'Change High DPI settings'
5) Check 'Override High DPI Scaling'
6) Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down)
7) Ok/Apply
8) Restart Windows

Once you've done this, make sure that your SensorPanel properties are set to match the new panel before importing and you have a better chance of being successful.

-Mojo

Great job, Mojo!

I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out.  I documented two resolutions, one temporary and one permanent.  You mentioned the permanent solution, but there is a catch.  I found a few additional steps:  set the display scale to 100%, run AIDA64 to be sure it adopts that scale.  I restarted Windows, too, to be sure the Scale was "clean" for AIDA64.  Then I did what you did and started AIDA64.  From then on, AIDA64 ignored the display Scale and remained at a Scale of 100% regardless of the Scale of the display.

AIDA64 should adopt the resolution and scale of the destination monitor or have an option to set the monitor affinity for the Sensor Panel thus forcing the Sensor Panel to adopt the Scale of that display.  They can also stop "updating" the size of the Sensor Panel even though the display scale is more than 100%.  I'm sure there's some work that can be done there, but AIDA64 said this was an unexpected problem and I don't think they're all that interested in fixing this.

On 6/21/2023 at 5:05 AM, Arbit said:

It depends on your screen resolution and if you have any screen "magnification". My home screen is set to 150 percent so I can read the text on a high resolution monitor. If I didn't set it up that way everything would be tiny. That messes with everything on AIDA. I use the same sensor panels at home and work. (515x1920) the problem is that I use 2 different monitors with different resolutions and 2 different magnifications. When I work with Aida and import a home screen from work... Yup, it's a good couple hours moving things around to get it right. When imported the Aids screen is the wrong size and many items are even off the screen. It's something I really don't understand why it can be fixed by the programmers. If an item is set for x&y coordinates, they should be the same for any monitor no matter the resolution. If the panel size is the same and xy coordinates are set, it should work, should stay consistent, but doesn't. If I print out the coordinates from work, it makes for a faster transition... But still a pain. If you download a panel from here and don't have the original xy coordinates, it's a tedious process to get it right. 

The resolution to the Scale problem with multiple monitors is found here:

On 2/24/2021 at 5:31 PM, pcanuck said:

When I open it in AIDA64 it comes up like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2cb5tkpj2go0e1/CaptureGodzillaPanel.PNG

Other 800x480 templates result in the same effect.  I know I'm doing something wrong - just not sure what - first time trying AIDA64.  When i 'resize' to 800x480, it just shrinks the panel size not the other elements.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

I know this post is rather old, but the issue deals with the Scale of the main display.  On my system, I have to use a Scale of 150% and on the 2nd display, the Scale is 100%.  Nevertheless, when AIDA64 starts, it starts in the main display and uses the Scale of 150% regardless of the setting of the Sensor Panel.  The fix is to force AIDA64 to ignore the DPI and Scale of the main monitor.  The solution is found here.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:44 PM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1024X600 

The theme function is the same as ZERO V2 1920X480. which with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects.Because my work is too busy, I haven't finished it until now...Please read the installation instructions (read_me_first.txt) before you use.

enjoy it !

preview

preview.thumb.jpg.5e5a754936c266ba0d347704aeb1f563.jpg

download link (Delete after 7 days)

hey is it possible u can send a download link of this if u have one in 480x1920 my email is owenrice35@gmail.com