Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

16 hours ago, Surjeet said:

You can Use Adobe Photoshop, GIMP or other graphic software to resize it.

GIMP is a freeware and amazing tool which you can use. Instructions:

https://guides.lib.umich.edu/c.php?g=282942&p=1888162

Else, you may post all the pics in zip and we will do it for you!

Thank you, I learned how to size. I'm learning how to make a theme for Asus rog ryujin :)

image.thumb.png.138d90dfe1d0ee5f43cf832b2276826d.png

Because asus armory create not working :( 
I have to use aida64.

image.thumb.png.362aed0631f33cdc953dd2e0293510b1.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingDeViL said:

Thank you, I learned how to size. I'm learning how to make a theme for Asus rog ryujin :)

image.thumb.png.138d90dfe1d0ee5f43cf832b2276826d.png

Because asus armory create not working :( 
I have to use aida64.

image.thumb.png.362aed0631f33cdc953dd2e0293510b1.png

✔️Best of luck for your project!!

I am glad it worked for you 👍
Feel free to reach out to us here if you need any assistance with anything!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2024 at 3:06 PM, Alberos said:

Made a little something for my 800 x 480 panel.

Inspired by airliner engine parameter instrument panel.

Designed for a small 5in panel mounted inside a case that's all the way on the other side of the 3 meters-ish long table. So it's very light on detail for readability.

The 4 gauges are all for temps. Top 2 gauge for GPU and CPU also has a little green thing indicating fan RPM.

Also has AIO pump speed monitor. It just a custom gauge with all image slot saying "pump OK" except the first one (for 0%) saying "pump low RPM". The gauge minimum is set to whatever the RPM value I want the text to change. I haven't tested it but it should work... hopefully.

Untitled.jpg

WOW i would like to have this theme! Can you share it please?

17 hours ago, jacopo said:

WOW i would like to have this theme! Can you share it please?

Ya, here you go. Not sure this is all you the file you need or not. Very new to Aida64. If something is missing do let me know.

Also, adjust min and max of all the gauges to suit your hardware. All 4 of them has custom range (not 0-100) to make it more pleasing to look at. I'm in a hotter climate, so my typical temp range is a bit higher. You might want to lower the range for better result.

For fan and AIO, just put in the correct RPM at 0% and 100% PWM. If you have something like FanControl, use that to set your fan to 0% and 100% PWM, note the RPM and add some buffer to make it show up better on the extreme end. I didn't look at the RPM spec on the box, I use the actual RPM when the fan is asked to do 0/100% PWM. Play around with min and max to make it look better. This is the trickiest one.

Edit: One more thing, the Batt% and power consumption (UPS load, in this case, so it counts everything, PC+monitors+router) are reading from UPS data connection, so you have to have that....

layout.sensorpanel

• Like 1

On 9/28/2024 at 4:49 AM, Alberos said:

Ya, here you go. Not sure this is all you the file you need or not. Very new to Aida64. If something is missing do let me know.

Also, adjust min and max of all the gauges to suit your hardware. All 4 of them has custom range (not 0-100) to make it more pleasing to look at. I'm in a hotter climate, so my typical temp range is a bit higher. You might want to lower the range for better result.

For fan and AIO, just put in the correct RPM at 0% and 100% PWM. If you have something like FanControl, use that to set your fan to 0% and 100% PWM, note the RPM and add some buffer to make it show up better on the extreme end. I didn't look at the RPM spec on the box, I use the actual RPM when the fan is asked to do 0/100% PWM. Play around with min and max to make it look better. This is the trickiest one.

Edit: One more thing, the Batt% and power consumption (UPS load, in this case, so it counts everything, PC+monitors+router) are reading from UPS data connection, so you have to have that....

layout.sensorpanel 191.47 kB · 10 downloads

thanks for sharing. good to still see 800x480 panels :D

On 3/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, SlapCat said:

Sharing this simple sensor panel using phone as display... Feel free to download and modify as you like...

Sensorpanel.zi 358.84 kB · 706 downloads

mmm orang cirmcle, smells like fanta.

Based on SlapCat's design. 480x1920. Simple design. If you want to recolor, recommend you
1- In photoshop, put all dials together in a psd, one dial per layer
2- Grab a mask of each shape (select transparent of a layer -> mask -> invert mask, repeat for each layer)
3- Make a gradient or whatever that you like
4- Apply mask to design, export as png. Repeat for each layer.

To create the smaller dials, I loaded those pngs into a program to shrink to 25% size, rather than go through each one and shrink it manually.

You will need to do some minor reconfiguring & need to adjust the placement of things. I am not a perfectionist and don't really care if everything is pixel perfect.
As SlapCat said, feel free to modify & improve. Would love to see someone else perfect it for others to enjoy.

"Won't somebody think of the children?"

Capture4..PNG

ORNG_Sensorpanel.rar

• Like 2

I had a 1920x400 (or 800) display connected a while back. But as with most things I've bought from AliExpress, the display up and died a few months later.

I am now using an old phone with spacedesk. The issue I'm having is finding a sensor panel that fits the 2400x1080 resolution. If I drop down the resolution, I only get 1024x768 that utilizes a third of the screen and sits dead center on the phones display. I've tried scaling up to the max 175% but it appears to have no effect.

I've tried searching for panels with the required resolution, but the search just returns SO many posts, many of them with no bearing on what I am actually search for. I've scrolled through dozens of pages with no luck.

Does ANYONE know of a decent sensorpanel with a 2400x1080 resolution? I really don't want to have to create a completely new panel just for the display. Just adapting my current one from the old Ali display took me a few weeks.

Or even how to successfully scale the panel?

I've included a screenshot of my current panel. YES, the IP's show up, I just redacted them.

I would prefer a free or very inexpensive panel. Gotta keep costs under control in my old age these days.  😉 

Screenshot 2024-10-07 034418.png

• Like 3

всем привет, кто-нибудь делал тему на размер 2440 х 1080 
в качестве дисплея использую телефон и все темы с форума маленькие на моем экране.
растянуть изображение на весь экран не получается, я в замешательстве

image.thumb.png.df22f0fd8ab42615fbab3538d6480cb4.png

On 10/7/2024 at 3:48 AM, SonjaDC said:

I had a 1920x400 (or 800) display connected a while back. But as with most things I've bought from AliExpress, the display up and died a few months later.

I am now using an old phone with spacedesk. The issue I'm having is finding a sensor panel that fits the 2400x1080 resolution. If I drop down the resolution, I only get 1024x768 that utilizes a third of the screen and sits dead center on the phones display. I've tried scaling up to the max 175% but it appears to have no effect.

I've tried searching for panels with the required resolution, but the search just returns SO many posts, many of them with no bearing on what I am actually search for. I've scrolled through dozens of pages with no luck.

Does ANYONE know of a decent sensorpanel with a 2400x1080 resolution? I really don't want to have to create a completely new panel just for the display. Just adapting my current one from the old Ali display took me a few weeks.

Or even how to successfully scale the panel?

I've included a screenshot of my current panel. YES, the IP's show up, I just redacted them.

I would prefer a free or very inexpensive panel. Gotta keep costs under control in my old age these days.  😉 

Screenshot 2024-10-07 034418.png

I did a search for that resolution and found 1, there are users here that will create panels or resize panels for a small fee. If you are interested in that just ask.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/423/#comment-53205

On 10/8/2024 at 6:48 AM, inim0 said:

всем привет, кто-нибудь делал тему на размер 2440 х 1080 
в качестве дисплея использую телефон и все темы с форума маленькие на моем экране.
растянуть изображение на весь экран не получается, я в замешательстве

Я искал панель 2440 x 1080 и не нашел ни одной. Изменение размера панелей — это большая работа, потому что вам нужно изменить размер, а затем переместить каждый элемент вручную, и это занимает много времени. Здесь есть пользователи, которые изменят размер панелей или создадут новые панели за небольшую плату, просто спросите.

On 10/2/2024 at 4:38 PM, João Neto said:

Esta skin é baseada em várias outras que há por aqui. Feita por mim para um tablet Galaxy A7 Lite, resolução 1340x800. Versão português brasil, editavél para qualquer outro idioma.

Captura de tela 2024-10-02 163032.png

20241002_163229.jpg

TEMA ESCURO 1340X800.sensorpanel 610.34 kB · 59 downloads

Definir o video como palno de fundo com Lively Wallpaper e alinhar o Sensor Panel na tela inteira, colocar a transparência do painel no AIDA64 entre 50% a 55%.

MODO ESCURO 1340X800 FUNDO ANIMADO.sensorpanel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

could someone remake this please to 1920 tall x wide 515 specs: cpu r7 7800x3d ram 32gb corsair dominator 6200mhz gpu hellhound 7900 gre not sure if i need to add motherboard but its a b650-a gaming wifi its for the y60 upgrade display that makes it look like the y70 so i need it vertical design if that's okay 

simplewhite1100x3840.thumb.png.e09fba2a3df1d3f510cdf1e944e8add1.png

whitebackgroundclean.thumb.png.3f4b48cae895912641a413fa5c095535.png