Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 5/10/2021 at 1:31 AM, hip63 said:

Sure but be warned, it's a full 1920x1080 panel.

I'm using an old Surface Pro 2 as a display which basically becomes a 12 inch 1080p monitor, it looks great.  I have it sitting on my desk, just by behind the keyboard. My main monitor is on an arm above it.

I might resize it at some point.

TheIronMan.7z 957.4 kB · 47 downloads

I have a 1920 x 1200 panel. Not a huge difference. Any chance you could resize it to that format for me?

• Like 1

Hey guys, this is my first time posting. This forum was of great help and inspiration to do my first sensor panel, that is why I would like to share my work for other people to use. The template says Rada, just edit the nickname or delete it and feel free to use. If you want the sensor to read games fps you have to download RTSS software for the frames. It only shows fps when a game is up.

LCD SIZE:
400px X 1280px
LCD Link

ORIENTATION: 
Vertical

COLOR:
Red

image.thumb.png.409a604d1c3c8cae4140c8b599818a91.png

20210514_123744.thumb.jpg.14706fef9e9a3580074213f7316858db.jpg

**I dont know why but when I take a picture with my phone the red color looks orange, dont be fooled its red :D**

20210513_203237.thumb.jpg.033b703c9829144416e6e21967e0e025.jpg

rada-sensor-panel.zip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Material Design Big Bars 1200x1920

Different colorways and the required fonts are included.

I'll be releasing a simplified light-themed version later.

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

jFZU7nr.jpg

gqmqlkI.png

V4Fc2H1.png

Additional Pictures:

sFv2nrr.png

Yv1Q07N.png

rhnJCED.png

Material Design Big Bars 1200x1920.zip

• Like 7

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways (dark-grey and black backgrounds).

Enjoy

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

ZdrHlbq.png

fj3x5EK.png

ythZJ9v.png

vITftAI.png

Shm6eA1.png

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zip

• Like 10

On 4/6/2021 at 3:47 PM, 4xu5 said:

I haven't updated my sensor panel in a while... here's how it looks now. 

Untitled.png.1340a6f57f6546f3baa9a7493a0df5d4.png

Attached are the psd for the background and the sensorpanel file. Enjoy!

Back_shift4.psd 628.07 kB · 388 downloads 2021-04-06.3.sensorpanel 1.19 MB · 648 downloads

anyone know if there is a way to resize a panel maintaining proportions and what not.... im looking for a quick panel to use while i work on my own (im obviously new to this as of today) but i cant see this at all on my display which is a oled 1920x1080 panel.

or what i meant to say is when i put that sensor panel i quoted on my screen its wayy too small to read any details unless my face is against the screen.

2 hours ago, Mrmike said:

the manners in this place amaze me  make your own you lazy munt

It's not a matter of manners, it was me being excited about finding exactly what I was looking for, but there not being a link despite the OP saying they designed it "for you guys." And as a newb, not knowing how to make my own.

Thanks for making yourself the one with bad manners, though.

1 hour ago, TJGlas said:

It's not a matter of manners, it was me being excited about finding exactly what I was looking for, but there not being a link despite the OP saying they designed it "for you guys." And as a newb, not knowing how to make my own.

Thanks for making yourself the one with bad manners, though.

says someone who doesnt know the word please!!! do one