Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

11 hours ago, Michael Relf said:

How do you go about changing colors of this? Do you need to have Adobe Photoshop?

Hey Michael,

yes i have Photoshop here, so this is no problem. My Wife works with Photoshop.

Your Version is nice too :-D So maybe you can share your Mod.

Btw the Neon Color rocks !!!

Sorry again for my Bad "D"english

Greetz

11 hours ago, Michael Relf said:

3 hours ago, godzarmyon3 said:

Hey Michael,

yes i have Photoshop here, so this is no problem. My Wife works with Photoshop.

Your Version is nice too :-D So maybe you can share your Mod.

Btw the Neon Color rocks !!!

Sorry again for my Bad "D"english

Greetz

Here you Go Godzarmyon3. Nothing fancy, but my LEDs are on a blue/green cycle. I'd like to create something similar to the one I commented on in those colors. I just can't justify spending the money on Adobe just for a panel...lol.

First Panel.sensorpanel

• Like 1

On 2/20/2022 at 3:09 PM, Phasor Shift said:

Hey, I recently got a 1920x480 screen for a sensor panel on my new PC. I really like this one by @Lobo Blanco 1002, but when I import it into mine, it comes out scaled and resized all wrong.

This is how it is supposed to look:2.thumb.png.ee066f16786ce1bd6773446fb455da78.png

And this is how it looks after an hour or two of changing the fonts, adjusting for my system, and fiddling with size and position...

unknown-1.thumb.png.3a1b01ded9b6a514b678ce52dbf56cf7.png

I didn't remember to take a screen cap off how it looked when first imported, but I hadn't made much progress.

Is there an easier fix for this? Is it a common occurrence? I think this happened with another panel I downloaded as well.

Also, my first post, please let me know if I should have put this in another thread or made a new one. TIA.

An update to this, I spent a couple hours yesterday fiddling with it, and got it to where I'm satisfied. I actually opened it in GIMP (opensource photoshop) and did some of the laying out there, since I can import each graphic and it's a bit easier to line things up.

Anyway, here's the final result, though I may decide I want to keep tweaking it as I think of more things I'd want to monitor. Again, I got this design from a forum post here by @Lobo Blanco 1002, so I can't claim any actual work on it.

image.thumb.png.c2e795bf2bd97054b79c0d1f35cd4928.png

Edit: forgot to add a pic of how it looks installed. I'll clean up the cables a bit more later. PXL_20220226_213447540._exported_1645911444775.thumb.jpg.a9b1c293d8ee45668c2d5ccf3c55a4e3.jpg

• Like 6

I want to thank @Como_Stella for posting her 1920x480 sensor panel and files last year. I used her design to make mine. I added the weather, and date and time using Rainmeter. I have included the Rainmeter skins I used as well as all the files you need to do this or modify it to your own liking with this post. Enjoy!

2047285126_Screenshot1920x480CleanDarkRGBSkin.thumb.jpg.0f9eb811a36d92db034a1ca23cc7d34f.jpg

1977641670_CleanDarkRGB(Orig.Como_StellaMod.NorthernSpike).zip

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I got bored with my original setup and have removed the "Squares" leaving just the basic background colors. That gave me better options for the layout. The bulk of the left side is CPU info, Core and Utilization, temp/core freq/load, mem usage and individual core use. at the bottom is drive use(Yeah I have 4 drives in my system), net up/down and up time. The right side is GPU Mem/Clock, Temp, FPS and the Mem and Core freq's. Below is power Overall system draw on the UPS, then CPU and GPU wattage. The panel resolution is 1280x800
I moved away from the GFORCE font and replaced it with Sequel 100Black-45. If you want different versions of that you can find it HERE

Screenshot 2022-02-27 085437.png

Sequel100Black-45.ttf 2022-02-26 New Panel.sensorpanel

• Like 3

On 2/4/2021 at 3:44 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Like and quote if you want me to share this template! 800x480

New Project (1).png

thank you so much, I took it and re-arrange to have the temps instead of loads, and other minor details. Here's what I've ended up after changing it to use on my Xperia M (854x480):

hud.jpg

• Like 6

On 1/10/2022 at 5:15 PM, Stove said:

I loved this one so much I had to use it. I just made a couple changes to match my build. Hope that's ok. All credit goes to zér0Kelvin though.

Sensor Panel Inverted.PNG

IMG_7126.jpg

Inverted Sensor Panel.sensorpanel 724.19 kB · 286 downloads

Thank you so much.  I was using the original one from him.  Amazing panel. But it was too bright for my build.  I was looking to try and do exactly this.  Same concept but dark theme.  Thank you so much for this. 

• Like 1

Here is a 1924x480 panel I made for one of my systems.  It's designed for a Ryzen 5950x  Asus Crosshair Mobo and Powercolor 6900XT GPU but could be modified for most systems. logos too.    

2022-02-28.thumb.png.5644670fd4b803d1e0c58d323620f621.png

I installed the panel to my living room PC and I haven't made the changes to reflect the difference in Mobo or GPU yet. 

I'll upload the sensorpanel file as is ,  if anyone is interested LMK and I can also upload a copy without the logos that they can add their own logos too.

Asus ROG sensorpanel.sensorpanel

• Like 1

Not sure if this is allowed, or already exists somewhere (I checked Fiverr but found none):

I would love to pay someone to design a template for this that I can utilize in PCs for my computer business. I don't have the time, talent, and patience to do a pretty bad job at one of these so I would much rather pay someone to make me an awesome model that I can import to each PC and adjust some figures based on the PC specs. Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.