Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

40 minutes ago, BigWapo said:

does anyone know the best way to mount the monitor to the pc. i have no place to screw it into the pc case an need a diff way to any ideas would be helpful

It depends totally on the case you have. In my case, I have a 101C by InWin and I've glued the panel to the HDD tray...

5 hours ago, BigWapo said:

does anyone know the best way to mount the monitor to the pc. i have no place to screw it into the pc case an need a diff way to any ideas would be helpful

Double sided tape? That is how I've mounted mine. Before and after photos attached. Credit to people who created panels modified by me and used in photos. 

20220315_085258.jpg

20220321_131703.jpg

20220321_132404.jpg

20220321_132457.jpg

20220321_131934.jpg

20220321_131927.jpg

• Like 8

9 hours ago, M4rz said:

Is there a tutorial or any links that show how this can be done. It's pretty amazing !

You have to get Wallpaper Engine from Steam. Find or create an animated wallpaper that you like then create a panel that compliments the wallpaper. Lastly set the sensor panel to a degree of transparency that allows you to see both the a wall paper and sensor elements. Unfortunately AIDA64 does not allow you to use a transparent back ground (I've posted as others have and it dates back 12 years so we will most likely never see this feature) so you have to set the entire panel to transparent. I find about 40% transparency works for most. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Too51oll said:

Double sided tape? That is how I've mounted mine. Before and after photos attached. Credit to people who created panels modified by me and used in photos. 

20220315_085258.jpg

20220321_131703.jpg

20220321_132404.jpg

20220321_132457.jpg

20220321_131934.jpg

20220321_131927.jpg

that’s what i was thinking but still don’t really know what i would mount it since it is only a 5inch monitor. ill figure something out. 

On 3/19/2022 at 12:22 PM, Edward Ravenbear said:

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. My screen for my sensors in 1024x600.  Whenever I import a sensor panel that is 1024x600 it never fits.  I set the size in Adia 64 to 1024x600 but when I import it always makes the import bigger. I hope this makes sense.

Generally, I believe this is because you don't have the font loaded that was used.  I had this problem at first until I figured out I had to either find and load the font, or change the fonts used in the panel.  Most of the panels I import, then rebuild for my monitor.  Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, Wondersquid said:

You have to get Wallpaper Engine from Steam. Find or create an animated wallpaper that you like then create a panel that compliments the wallpaper. Lastly set the sensor panel to a degree of transparency that allows you to see both the a wall paper and sensor elements. Unfortunately AIDA64 does not allow you to use a transparent back ground (I've posted as others have and it dates back 12 years so we will most likely never see this feature) so you have to set the entire panel to transparent. I find about 40% transparency works for most. 

That worked really well. Very much appreciated!

On 3/16/2022 at 8:46 AM, Awol said:

I do like the design on this panel. Any chance you can share the file please? I can then modify resolution etc, it matches the colours in my pc build.

I tried but the file was too large to upload

47 minutes ago, JDWebb said:

Here's my final sensor panel. As an amatuer photographer I chose to use one of my photograph as as a background.

Flamingo_Sensorpanel.jpeg

I really like the colors - well matched - but not surprising from a photographer  :) way better than how my eye works.

39 minutes ago, M4rz said:

I really like the colors - well matched - but not surprising from a photographer  :) way better than how my eye works.

Thanks! This photograph was taken at the LA Zoo of all places! You can see my photos here if you're interested.

• Like 2

Another one I edited. I don't know who the creator is but if you see this, drop a comment.
The 2 top panels are unfinished so I just used time and date until I decide what to do with them.

1024x600

Enjoy!

1024x600 Dans Canyon Blue simple.jpg

Side note: I resized this one from 1024x600 to 800x480 for my son. Again, I don't know who the creator is so if you see this, drop a comment

Material Design 800x480

Material Design 800x480.jpg

1024x600 Dans Canyon Blue simple.sensorpanel Material Design 800x480 Dan.sensorpanel

GEFORCE LIGHT.TTF GEFORCE BOLD.TTF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JDWebb said:

Thanks! This photograph was taken at the LA Zoo of all places! You can see my photos here if you're interested.

I just checked.  From the Aida panel  I couldn't tell that it was a flamingo. BTW, great shots all around.  The b&w of the bear is wicked, but the landscapes are beautiful as well.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 3:07 AM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Stunning as always! Possible to have one in 800x480 with cpu, ram, gpu and storage?

Thanks again. I'll probably give it a try when I find time, but don't hold your breath. I still haven't uploaded the non-AMOLED 'Material Design Dashboard' 1600x2560 panel.  Thinking I gotta swap the line/area graphs for histograms across the board. Probably add the transparency gradients on the graphs on the AMOLED version on the OG version.

On 3/18/2022 at 3:18 AM, Kerwin Montinola Ronquillo said:

Do you have the white with gray test/fonts with 1024x600?

Unfortunately I've only made 'Material Design Big Bars' in 1200x1920.

On 3/18/2022 at 11:37 PM, M4rz said:

I really like this format. I need to maybe look at getting a larger panel!

Thanks. Yeah larger panels give you a lotta options to play with. I regret not going with a 14" panel over my current 10.1"

Probably be an impulse buy one of these days.

9 hours ago, Dann0 said:

resized this one from 1024x600 to 800x480 for my son. Again, I don't know who the creator is so if you see this, drop a comment

Material Design 800x480

Material Design 800x480.jpg

1024x600 Dans Canyon Blue simple.sensorpanel 312.56 kB · 4 downloads Material Design 800x480 Dan.sensorpanel 21.04 kB · 6 downloads

I made the original 'Material Design Phone' 1200x1920, but some people did convert it from vertical to horizontal.

Nice work you did there. 

I wanted to comeback to this one and make an updated version.

• Like 1