Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 5/4/2022 at 8:28 AM, Connectome said:

Thanks for this, I am having some trouble with the size on my screen - what should I set the dimensions too, I have a 1920x1080P screen :)

The Nexus 7 is 1920x1200, sorry I typo'd the filename...
-Mojo

On 5/4/2022 at 8:28 AM, Connectome said:

Thanks for this, I am having some trouble with the size on my screen - what should I set the dimensions too, I have a 1920x1080P screen :)

Think somebody asked for a Blue -> Purple variant of this panel a while back, here's an updated copy in those colors in both 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 formats.

BluPurp.png

There's no real custom assets in my panel other than the background and dividers, and these are just simple gradients so changing colors is VERY easy to do yourself, you just have to use the picker on the graphs...

-Mojo

2022-05-07 BadMojo BluPurp 1920x1200.sensorpanel 2022-05-07 BadMojo BluPurp 1920x1080.sensorpanel

• Like 8

1 hour ago, RyuHyeolSin said:

The blue type is a test panel

The white type is not yet complete

It's not enough, but...I'm sharing...

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

Ryu white 1280 x 800 A.sensorpanel 605.69 kB · 2 downloads Ryu Blue 1280 x 800 A.sensorpanel 1.38 MB · 3 downloads

Wow. Looks great. I really like your original gauges and designs. Great work and thanks for sharing. I wish my display wasnt an odd-ball resolution (1280X480 BeadaPanel). I have to modify most panels to work. Not complaining. I envy your graphical skills and creativity, and that of some others here.

I realize there is a lot of work that goes into creating a panel. I have created several but none as creative as yours. Anything really cool I have made has been bits and pieces of different submitted panels that others have created.

Thank you very kindly for your submissions. I wish I had the talent to produce such panels. So I am grateful there are still a few members here that will share their work. :)

• Thanks 2

Well, going to see if I can successfully flash the firmware on my BeadaPanel. It will allow me to display not only Aida64, but the desktop as well. Not as straight forward as flashing most other PC devices that is for sure.

Has anyone here done it? I have a question. The instructions say to short out a pair of jumpers using tweezers or a wire while powered on. I am not certain if I am supposed to just 'momentarily' short the jumper, or it must remain shorted during the flashing process.

Hope I dont brick it. LOL

EDIT:

Well, flash went well. And yes, J2-1 and J2-2 must remain shorted during process. Instructions indicate to power up display prior to shorting jumpers. Dont power up first. Short J2-1 and J2-2 prior to powering up the display. Otherwise you will have to unplug it and power it up again anyways.

I havent installed the Windows driver yet. That looks to be a project in itself. Does not look like fun.

I delete all panels because there is a person who feels uncomfortable with one revised version out of a total of 20 panels.총 20장의 패널 중 1장의 개정판을 불편해하는 사람이 있기 때문에 모든 패널을 삭제합니다.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WayBadMojo said:

Think somebody asked for a Blue -> Purple variant of this panel a while back, here's an updated copy in those colors in both 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 formats.

BluPurp.png

There's no real custom assets in my panel other than the background and dividers, and these are just simple gradients so changing colors is VERY easy to do yourself, you just have to use the picker on the graphs...

-Mojo

2022-05-07 BadMojo BluPurp 1920x1200.sensorpanel 1.86 MB · 12 downloads 2022-05-07 BadMojo BluPurp 1920x1080.sensorpanel 1.86 MB · 16 downloads

This color is absolutely amazing but I was looking for a 480X800 size. But this is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for updating...This would fit my 5" sensor panel so nicely with my current theme. How do I make this into a 480X800 size?  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BarryBoy said:

This color is absolutely amazing but I was looking for a 480X800 size. But this is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for updating...This would fit my 5" sensor panel so nicely with my current theme. How do I make this into a 480X800 size?  

Changing landscape to portrait isn't quite as easy as a recolor or a marginal resize, but here's my first pass at a Blue/Purple 480x800 variant...

Bad-Mojo-Blu-Purp480x800.png

Be sure to send a pic of what this looks like in your rig!
-Mojo

2022-05-09 BadMojo BluPurp 480x800.sensorpanel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2