Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

22 hours ago, tomsmelleck said:

Nem tudom, hány oldalon mentem keresztül, hogy megtaláljam az eredeti bejegyzést. Végül feladtam. Ha valaki ismeri az eredeti bejegyzést vagy az alkotót, kérem jelezze, hogy név szerint írjam meg.
Íme a Barrowch FBREE2 Reservoir Display módosított verziója. Még nem fejeződött be, mert az egyéni vízhurkom még folyamatban van.

screenshot.thumb.png.1e1335d935c281f81cad0db43d7cee62.png

csípett verzió.jpg

EREDETI BEJEGYZÉS

eredeti_bejegyzés.JPG

Hi! if it's finished, could you ask for a share? Thanks

4 hours ago, Ormiron said:

HI, i'm a new user of Aida64 , i starting work on a cyberpunk thème panel

I try some animated element sync with CPU usage but i didn't find a good design for now (waste a day trying xD).

It's not complet , i need to build my new PC confing before add all the gauge and other graph but what you think about that design ? OFC i take a base shared by 2 another user (Cyberpunk base frame and the round gauge ) heavely modified 

image.thumb.png.717df53d807d3fd3d2cb35d426f9f77c.png

if i posted work in progres design it because i want some tips/color/change i can do with what i have already do , i think it's can be improved in some ways

On 5/16/2021 at 6:26 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways (dark-grey and black backgrounds).

Enjoy

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zipUnavailable

I cant download 

Can You fix it pls?

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2022 at 1:57 PM, tomsmelleck said:

I don't know how many pages i went through to find the original post. Finally  i gave up. If some one knows the original post or creator please let me know so i credit by name.
Here is is the tweaked version for Barrowch FBREE2 Reservoir Display. It´s not finished jet because my custom waterloop is still in the process.

screenshot.thumb.png.1e1335d935c281f81cad0db43d7cee62.png

Hello Tomsmelleck ,

Here is the name of the creator of the panel you are looking for the original. It's Antonio

https://forums.aida64.com/profile/41698-antonio/content/page/2/?all_activity=1

https://forums.aida64.com/profile/41698-antonio/content/

Here is his email : design_antonio@foxmail.com.

See you soon for sharing your panel.

Thank you.

tweaked version.jpg

ORIGINAL POST

original_post.JPG

antonio.png

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ArcticKiwii said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1541c7bb7f0eb1bde1cc70e9bb4a3e82.jpeg

Recently received my first sensor panel screen, and here's what I ended up coming up with as a first attempt. Pretty simple compared to the awesome stuff you guys create, but I'm no less happy with my end product.

Must've went through 4 or 5 iterations of the gauge and temp scale before getting it right (Illustrator noob). They become more red/dark pink as utilization and temps get higher. I'll include a picture of a full gauge so you can see.

(P.S.: Font is Bebas Neue and credit to Smashicons on Flaticon for the icons)

14stage.png

500655149_SensorPanelAlpha1.0.sensorpanel 4.13 MB · 9 downloads

Cool gauges. Nice work and thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
20 minutes ago, kejsii said:

that's the difference you sell it for a money i give it for free, don't do your commercial here.

We share here not selling

I am the author and I ask you to delete the post immediately

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, pcrepairvk said:

I am the author and I ask you to delete the post immediately

how i now you are an author??i don`t bought nothing from your website it was share it free already. But ok i will delete because this forum here is not for discuss, if you want to write send me a private message it ,all your commercials i will report anyway

• Like 3