Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

13 minutes ago, Awol said:

I've sent a mail to Fiery (forum admin) for clarity as there are no rules that i can find when you search.

to be honest with you, I don`t know if this will change anything. I don't will continue to quite people who want to sell them, don't have time for it to discuss again. Anyway i will end this discussion. Peace

14 minutes ago, Awol said:

I've sent a mail to Fiery (forum admin) for clarity as there are no rules that i can find when you search.

I couldn't find any rules either! 

Personally I think it would be good if there was simply a separate thread for those selling and those sharing free.  Everyone's happy then lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, IAmOrion said:

Como @Awol Ya dicho, ¡hay algunas publicaciones en este hilo muy recientemente que explican cómo se hace!

Básicamente tienes medidores superpuestos. Así que haces 1 calibre, eso es 0 - 50 y agregas tus 16 imágenes. Haces un segundo calibre, la imagen 00 es completamente transparente, lo estableces como 50-100 y lo colocas directamente encima del medidor 1. Simplemente repite esto hasta que obtenga el resultado que desea. Podría tener 3, 4, 5 o 6 medidores, etc., apilados uno encima del otro.

Thank you very much, regarding the tutorials, I reviewed more than 100 pages here and searched on YouTube and I did not find anything, so with its parameters and those of awol, it is already a logical process and to experiment and I already got the result I expected, Thank you very much for your collaboration

• Like 3

3 hours ago, IAmOrion said:

As @Awol already said, there's a few posts in this thread very recently that explain how it's done! 

Basically you have overlapping gauges.  So you make 1 gauge, that's 0 - 50 and you add your 16 images.  You make a second gauge, 00 image is completely transparent, you set that as 50-100 and you position it directly on top of the gauge 1.  You just repeat this until you get the result you want.  You could have 3,4, 5, or 6 etc gauges stacked up on top of each other.

Thank you very much, regarding the tutorials, I reviewed more than 100 pages here and searched on YouTube and I did not find anything, so with its parameters and those of awol, it is already a logical process and to experiment and I already got the result I expected, Thank you very much for your collaboration

Hello everyone. My second Sensor panel. 12 progress bar gauges for SSD/HDD and Network. 6 half circle gauges for CPU (%,°C), Motherboard temperature, and GPU (%, °C, Fan RPM). 6 quick light gauges (1/4 type), and one big center symbol gauge. All custom made.

sensorpanel2.gif

sensorpanel2.png

symbolgauge.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vmo11 said:

Hello everyone. My second Sensor panel. 12 progress bar gauges for SSD/HDD and Network. 6 half circle gauges for CPU (%,°C), Motherboard temperature, and GPU (%, °C, Fan RPM). 6 quick light gauges (1/4 type), and one big center symbol gauge. All custom made.

sensorpanel2.gif

sensorpanel2.png

symbolgauge.gif

Nice panel, love the centre gauge. Are you able to share as would love to tinker with it.

• Like 1