Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

This is my first attempt. I used this one from the forum. Thanks crossIwired. Then made several changes and added an image file on top for the white borders. I'm not a gamer so I just needed some of the basic stuff. It satisfies my need. I hope you all like it. Uploading in case someone can use it. I admit, it's a little bit of a strange resolution, 1280x816, but it works for me. 

image.thumb.png.3a518fce5e0a649a42c0ed495213d896.png

2022-08-29.sensorpanel

• Like 3

On 2/17/2021 at 10:21 PM, Christina Valentin said:

Thanks all for the all the awesome inspiration. I was inspired by an older post that was presented in landscape. I created a new version for portrait mode for 480x800 screens.

Blue-SciFi-Template.thumb.png.3cd437144fb6341e278fa7f8addb3055.png

Blue-Pixel-480x800-Template.sensorpanel 92.86 kB · 308 downloads

This is just awesome, so clean!

Any chance to get a 1920x480 version?

On 1/26/2022 at 10:29 PM, Yorladis De Jesus Hernandez said:

Man I love your mod, you have a video of how you did everything, I mean your pc and the graphic on the wall

hay first of all thank you! and second no unfortunately i don't have a video i just worked it out as i went along the GPU is on a vertical mount that i screwed into the side of the wood with some bolts witch allowed if to stand far enough in so i could still plug in my cables then i bought a really long cable its by Thermaltake its a tt platinum 1m long PCIe 3.0 extender cable and kind of folded it to fit nicely behind and out a small hole in the back of the wooden hexagon, now the lights in the hexagon are just normal LEDs that run off my motherboard there run all around the side sandwiched in-between a mirror and a 1 way mirrored window film over some plexiglass that's if for the GPU I'm sure you could find plenty of how two's on YouTube though! as for the case it was a limited edition i got from scan pc back in i think it was 2009 its a mini itx build i have my parts listed out on pc parts picker here: T.A.R.D.I.S by MLPdoctorTARDIS - AMD Ryzen 7 2700, GeForce RTX 2070 - PCPartPicker hope that helps anyway sorry it took so long to reply!!

I've been using a small vertical panel on my desktop, after seeing good designs on this thread I wanted to do an update. I've checked more than a hundred pages but none of them were quite what I wanted. Some came really close but seeing most people use monitors specifically for this purpose, the designs are usually made for larger resolutions. I'm also planning to follow the same route using an older phone I have around but I haven't been able to get the "Remote Panel" Android app working for some reason (It only shows a signal icon when opened).

Anyway below is my redesign, using downscaled versions of some of the gauges shared here. I'll probably change the Temp gauge to something that presents heat more closely, (perhaps with a flame image on the edge of the filled part of the gauge) with color changing between yellow-orange-red, so I might do my own gauge design. Because I already spent some time on this.

My original thought for trying to avoid an improved design of what I used was some of the design elements (like gauges) must take so much time that it's better to search through 100s of pages. It's not as time consuming as I expected but only a bit. And it was fun, so not that bad.

I wish there was support for some kind of intelligent scaling for this part of the software (if not whole, at least for custom gauges and images) because liking a design only to see it is not made for the resolution you are looking for is the one of the two terrible part about this beautiful piece of gadget (the other being not having true transparency for backgrounds).

Right now my design is a bit less artistic than I originally wanted but to have this many information the design had to be much larger to incorporate more artistry.

Below is my older design that I heavily modified throughout years from one of the early designs that was shared here.

1768350076_2022-08-3113_12_25-SensorPanel.png.0e393b2ee2598b506aabf35abab03664.png

And this is my new design that I made using all the newer sensor features provided by Aida64, and picking among them what felt the most meaningful. Almost all of the information displayed are dynamic, with the exception of a few, so there's as little manually entered information as possible. I will be missing my old histograms which gave more information but that's the cost of good looks.

1517081302_2022-08-3112_46_04-SensorPanel.png.029cbc601f9e26c4fdacf613c3a2e5ed.png

I have been using RTSS with MSI Afterburner for many years but I'm not sure how FPS counter works in Aida64. Sometimes I see double digit fps depending on the application and sometimes I see 1-2 fps on windowed games even when those windows are active. But I haven't tried an actual Windows game yet so I'll see what happens with those. Right now the resolution for my redesigned panel is 400x570, I'll try to hook this up to the older phone I have and and might do more tweaks after that.

• Thanks 1