Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1 hour ago, MadMartin said:

The icon thats showing N/a if the PCH Dode also i see that the chipset temp is also showing N/A which youll need to modify as for size adjust the size in the main program under prefs to 1920 x 1200 that works for me 

You'll get NA if you are using the trial version of aida64

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 1:07 AM, zér0Kelvin said:

I made a horizontal (1024 x 600) version of a panel I made a while back. Still WIP so let me know what you guys think about it and what I should change. Thanks!

Edit: BTW the colour on the memory and the GPU changes based on usage and temperature respectively.

image.thumb.png.6dccf78cd766bc1335704206a732c0e6.png

Simplistic Horizontal.sensorpanel 584.27 kB · 187 downloads

This looks so good! I'm downloading this now, but a black version would be PERFECT. Thank you!

On 1/15/2022 at 4:26 AM, Wilson Tan said:

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt to customize a system monitor for my new Ryzen build. I have to install FRAPS to get the FPS working.

Note that you might need to tweak the CPU Temperature from "CPU" to "CPU Diode" for some Processors to reflect the correct temperatures.

You can download Fraps @ https://fraps.com/.

Ryzen V2
Size: 1024x768 Landscape

Enjoy!

Screenshot 1_15_2022 3_19_33 PM.png

RYZEN V2 1024x768.sensorpanel 1.54 MB · 467 downloads

How can I get it in 1280X800 resolution. Thank you so much.

On 9/6/2022 at 12:45 PM, mad_plaz said:

Hello! I'm a newbie among you and I need some help from you! On the Internet, I found a similar type of touch monitors and I came up with the idea of how to make a similar wireless monitor from an old and no longer needed 10" tablet for Android. After downloading the program (I used spacedeck) to connect wirelessly to the computer and making all the necessary settings, I got a good version of such a monitor with a configurable resolution. I'm probably not original in my idea and someone has already done something similar before me, but I'm quite happy with the result.

Also after watching a video on how to customize similar skins, etc. I was looking for a skin that would suit me and came across this one among your community. But I couldn't download it. Could someone who has this job share it? I really ask you to help a beginner! Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone in modding!

Screenshot_1.png.14923347b7eb6b44e17bbe4dd22cbef6.png

Can someone please make me the wallpaper for 800x480?

My first mod on someone else's theme ( Originally posted by @Lobo Blanco 1002 on PG99, Gracias por su trabajo ) 

Screenshot-2022-10-21-154422-v2.png

I've tweaked the size to 1480x320 for people wanting to use the 11.9" displays. The centre display still monitors CPU usage, however I have added a FPS counter in there, rather than a CPU usage for symmetry. The CPU and GPU gauges monitor temps and usage.

I hope you like it and feel free to use it for personal use ONLY.

1182078553_BlueMod1420x320v2.sensorpanel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Sensor Moderators
5 hours ago, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

I'm almost finished editing one panel to 1480 x 320, however I am having an issue regards the network speed. No matter which adaptor I use, it is not detecting anything what so ever? Do I need a plugin of some sorts? 

Screenshot 2022-10-21 113001.png

Friend and to work as one of the NICs, try to use all of them, NIC1, NIC2, NIC3 NIC4 and NIC5

• Like 1