Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hey there.
Never knew about anything like this until I watched JayzTwoCents' video. 3 days later, I've got a 7" 1280x768 monitor and a shiny new SensorPanel to go on it. The gauges were really really hard to make! They're actually two "halves" per gauge, for 32-step gauges. I honestly should've made the background slightly more transparent so you can see the graph behind it better, but I'm not going through another 4 hours of photoshop hell for that.

It's still a work in progress, so I won't be uploading it until I'm finished. First, I gotta finish my new PC build and un-hide the rest of the graphs for the 16 cores in my 5950X, then I'll recalibrate the graphs for better minimum/maximum values. Then, I'll post it here.
Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.9a9d77f701196ee2889ee1644b6a0b54.jpg

EmWYD3DXcAUusVX.jpg.506f143b3f5ce82c96f4d7822356fd6f.jpg

• Like 9

Hi Guys, I really love this awesome thread. Some of you are real artists ! :)

I'm looking to see if anyone have built a Microsoft inspired sensor panel ? 

I'm build a Azure inspired build early next year with the new ryzen 5950x + 6900xt card.
Platform will be custom water in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL White ROG version.
Would be cool if someone would like to contribute in the future? 

PICs for inspiration on white + Azure coloring in Distro

Regards,

LPgtsBIDUVKq4CmnBRlT2jwFfm0tA0PwIUscAkbodHg.jpg

124719015_890530208364204_8032345283300107399_n.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, Balm73 said:

Hi everyone!

My first attempt to create a sensor panel. I have attached the Photoshop files if you like to modify them to your liking.

I use a cheap 7 inch display with resolution 1280x720px as the sensor display.

Aida64Panel.png

Aida64Panel_sensorpanel.0482e0276c77c9c4fc55dbf75bc5d17e 2.06 MB · 43 downloads PSD.zip 1.29 MB · 42 downloads

Hi there,

I have taken this and amended it to fit my theme, i hope you don't mind.  I have an Aliens themed build and the shape matched wutani perfectly.  See the bleow fro what i have done :)

Capture.JPG

a20f7d83-1239-4655-9c6a-e7599ef7859f.jpg

ae2a95f9-2112-41a4-927b-4d56333b7b8c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is my first attempt at something usable. I borrowed the gauge design from one of the earlier posts (don't recall who, sorry!). So far it's been great in showing me important data without cluttering my desktop or having to read numbers in the taskbar (Core Temp) or using the data in Ryzen Master and AWCC is a joke. 

My Sensorpanel edited.jpg

My monitors edited.jpg

Ryzen_3_sensorpanel.4b3a9a1cb0776490646819863cacd1a5

• Like 1

@Legitimate_Player1    As far as I've found, there isn't an automatic resize option available with Aida64.  The resolution of the sensor or LCD panel is a hard setting for a specific resolution.  However, if you have the source file, it's easy enough to set the resolution to your needs.  For the odospace, you're under the Preferences>LCD>Odospace tab.  On that same tab, there are resolution settings.  Simply set these to 1024x600.  

This will however resize only the "canvas" itself.  If the original was something like 1280x800, you will see the right and bottom parts cut off.  The sensor elements, labels, etc. still exist - just outside the viewable area.  What I've found as a workaround with a resize project, is to first open up Photosthop/Gimp/paint and create a background image in a solid color in the desired resolution.  Then import this image to your original sized panel you want to scale down.  Set it as the lowest level so everything sits on top of it.  Now you have an area to move all the items to that you know is the correct size.  Once you're done, go back to Preferences>LCD>Odospace and reset the resolution to your target:  1024x600.

It just so happens I already created a background image like this, with guidelines for alignment - in the size you are looking for.  Attached here.  Just either hide it or remove it when you're done.

layout.thumb.png.44009c1f7b78aeee609c7c3907ab7b8a.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@Legitimate_Player1    As far as I've found, there isn't an automatic resize option available with Aida64.  The resolution of the sensor or LCD panel is a hard setting for a specific resolution.  However, if you have the source file, it's easy enough to set the resolution to your needs.  For the odospace, you're under the Preferences>LCD>Odospace tab.  On that same tab, there are resolution settings.  Simply set these to 1024x600.  

This will however resize only the "canvas" itself.  If the original was something like 1280x800, you will see the right and bottom parts cut off.  The sensor elements, labels, etc. still exist - just outside the viewable area.  What I've found as a workaround with a resize project, is to first open up Photosthop/Gimp/paint and create a background image in a solid color in the desired resolution.  Then import this image to your original sized panel you want to scale down.  Set it as the lowest level so everything sits on top of it.  Now you have an area to move all the items to that you know is the correct size.  Once you're done, go back to Preferences>LCD>Odospace and reset the resolution to your target:  1024x600.

It just so happens I already created a background image like this, with guidelines for alignment - in the size you are looking for.  Attached here.  Just either hide it or remove it when you're done.

layout.thumb.png.44009c1f7b78aeee609c7c3907ab7b8a.png

Thanks for this. How do I convert an .XCF image back to a sensorpanel image once I've edited it?

On 5.10.2020 at 17:43, BTP Media Corp said:

So I modded one from someone here from an all AMD setup to match mine. Kept some elements, removed some other, added some. I Can't remember who it was, but thank you for the great base to start with!

I used a 5" Beadapanel. Fonts are "Intel Clear",  one called DSEG14 and DSEG7 (14 and 7 segment display fonts), and "GeForce" 

PXL_20201005_153641070.jpg

PXL_20201005_153712441.jpg

PXL_20201005_153758169.jpg

IntelVertical.belcd 169.24 kB · 119 downloads

kann man das auch für einen 7 zoll monitor machen 1024x600

ich habe die gleiche cpu 9900k corsair vengeance 32 gb 3600 mhz und rtx 2080 super

ich würde mich freuen wenn das gehen würde. liebe grüsse aus österreich

• Sensor Moderators
5 hours ago, karlo75 said:

kann man das auch für einen 7 zoll monitor machen 1024x600

ich habe die gleiche cpu 9900k corsair vengeance 32 gb 3600 mhz und rtx 2080 super

ich würde mich freuen wenn das gehen würde. liebe grüsse aus österreich

Lade die Datei herunter und editiere die jeweiligen Werte der einzelnen Felder, um sie passend für deinen Bildschirm zu machen.

18 hours ago, Legitimate_Player1 said:

Thanks for this. How do I convert an .XCF image back to a sensorpanel image once I've edited it?

.xcf is Gimp's standard format for project files, similar to .psd for Photoshop.  In the File menu, select  Export As... and select your preferred format.  PNG works well with Aida64 but could also use .jpg as well.

• Sensor Moderators
8 hours ago, karlo75 said:

ich weiss noch nicht mal wie ich mit einer belcd datei umgehen soll, wenn sensorpanel steht dann kann ich sie importieren, aber diese geht nicht, muss ich sie eventuell umbenennen?

danke

Umbenennen sollte auch gehen, habe es noch nicht probiert.

Sollte irgendein Sensorpanel bereits laufen. Rechtsklick auf das Sensorpanel, "SensorPanel Manager" auswählen > "Importieren" anklicken. Beim Öffnen-Dialog einfach "All files (*.*)" auswählen im Drop-down Menu, dann findest du auch den Namen der Datei und wählst sie aus und lässt das Panel laden. Jetzt kannst du alle Werte ändern und speicherst es dann ab, wird dann "Dateiname.sensorpanel".

• Like 1

Well just finished my first panel and I'm fairly happy with it. All being well it will fit on to a 7" monitor I will put above my secondary monitor. Only problem I have to figure out is it keeps crashing/locking up, anywhere after 30 seconds to a few hours so I have to restart it and refresh the sensors. I am hoping to redo it when I get my new CPU and do the rebuild, the main thing will be remembering how to use PS so I can alter the back ground style.

Please rate it but don't be too harsh.

Annotation 2020-11-11 193026.jpg

CH8.final..sensorpanel

• Like 3

18 hours ago, miishb79 said:

hello together

here my new build and my first sensor panel design for the 4.3 inch display.The display housing was also a premiere on the 3d printer.

I have limited myself to the essential data, what do you think, succeeded?

IMG_3995-2.jpg

IMG_3994-2.jpg

screen.jpg

so i took the time with today and designed something new

cp.jpg

• Like 3

wanted where will help i'm looking for someone who wants to create a 1024x600 sensor panel for me, reward
100 euro amazon voucher.
mainboard gigabyte z390 pro
cpu i9 9900k
ram vengeance rgb 32 gb 3600mhz
cooler aorus liquid cooler240
1x 500gb crucial m2 ssd
1x128gb crucial m2 ssd
1x 480gb 2.5 inch crucial
1x samsung 3 tb hdd
coolmaster 750 watt psu
7 inch led monitor internally
all icons are selected by me including background image.
who dares?
Feedback geben
Verlauf
Community

s-l500 panal.jpg

images (3).jpg

images4.jpg

images (9).jpg

Corsair_Vengeance_RGB_Pro-x4_Schwarz_1.jpg

images neu.jpg

GiuLvrMavUTJDdxW7L5T9W-1200-80.jpg