Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 9/21/2022 at 6:28 AM, Knetjester said:

Here's my first complete (maybe) panel 1280x800. All the required files are in the .zip to fully customise your own, including:

.sensorpanel & .oslcd

Background .psd with all the layers.

Custom red gauges & bars in a .png format (converted from joransrb's green ones).

Fully customisable PC component icons in .pub document & a .png.

Feel free to use all or parts, however you wish.

Enjoy, cheers.

Orac_Red_V1.0.jpg

Background_V_8_1024x800.jpg

PC_Components.jpg

Orac_Red_Sensor_panel_V1.0.zip 1.24 MB · 349 downloads

very good, very beautiful pane

On 12/30/2022 at 1:40 PM, bent98 said:

On 12/31/2022 at 9:38 PM, jobedeyo said:

Thank you for the panel. I really like it. I made a dark version for myself as I have the display right besides me and it is very bright when I use a white background. It is now 800x1280, but I cannot share the files as I used stuff I had from other themes which I don't remember and I don't want to give away stuff I didn't create myself without informing the creator.

Rainbow black.JPG

Hi guys!
You inspired me with your work and designs.
I recreated my rainbow sensor panel with the gauge galore (500x1010 px).
I created RAM Vengeance, fan, NVME, GTC 1660, disc with a SATA connector and Fan gauge. That is what I'm sharing.
Thanks for your work! It's lovely.

Rainbow Yan2023.PNG

Rainbow for sharing.rar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @all, i'm new here and new with AIDA64, i have a WIP template, reusing parts of templates i have found here.

I am trying to setup Aida background with a transparent png but it didn't work, the only thing i found about transparency is in preferences, but it makes all the panel transparent so exactly what i am looking for.

Also for animations i found the only way is setup a LCD with a webview, but this is not an option i managed to get work.

I attached a video with an example of what i am trying, using a video as background and putting aida64 on top.

Any ideas or suggerences? Also to simulate an animation could be posible to use some kind of fake device which refresh faster than other elements and simulates all steps of an animation and then going again to 0?

8時間前、フアンアントニオマルティンヒメネスは言った:

こんにちは@all、私はここで新しく、AIDA64で新しいです、私はここで見つけたテンプレートの一部を再利用して、WIPテンプレートを持っています、薄いのは透明なpngでAIDAの背景を設定しようとしていますが、うまくいきませんでした、透明度について見つけたのは好みだけですが、すべてのパネルが透明になるので、探しているものには奇妙に見えます。

また、アニメーションの場合、唯一の方法はWebビューでLCDをセットアップすることですが、これは私が仕事を得ることができたオプションではありません。

ビデオを背景として使用し、aida64を上に置いて、私が試していることの例を含むビデオを添付しました。

サッガレンスのアイデアはありますか?また、アニメーションをシミュレートするには、他の要素よりも速く更新し、アニメーションのすべてのステップをシミュレートしてから再び0に移動する、ある種の偽のデバイスを使用できますか?

共有願います

On 7/11/2021 at 11:04 AM, Дмитрий Петренко said:

1101-edit-0.gif

Вот немного переделал тему и виджет! Так на много лучше.

Скачать тут

Размер экрана 1024х600

Тут некоторые написали мне что на мой файл ругается антивирус, это из за xwiget в комплекте, вот тут выкладываю без xwiget скачаете его сами на сайте
XWIGET

Скачать без xwiget

Привет. Можешь пж перезалить?

On 7/11/2021 at 11:04 AM, Дмитрий Петренко said:

1101-edit-0.gif

Вот немного переделал тему и виджет! Так на много лучше.

Скачать тут

Размер экрана 1024х600

Тут некоторые написали мне что на мой файл ругается антивирус, это из за xwiget в комплекте, вот тут выкладываю без xwiget скачаете его сами на сайте
XWIGET

Скачать без xwiget

Привет. Можешь пж перезалить?

• Like 3