Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 6/3/2022 at 2:24 AM, bibitor31 said:

Hello,

Update bibitor-1920-1080-multicolor-V2
RGB graphic improvement in 1920x1080 resolution with customization of multicolor gouges on the bases of sensorpanel found here.
You will need Geforce fonts installed on your system.

good use to you.

bibitor-1920-1080-multicolor-V2.png

geforce-ttf.zip 89.89 kB · 130 downloads bibitor-1920-1080-multicolor-V2.sensorpanel 4.07 MB · 245 downloads

This is beautiful. You by any chance have a 1080x1920 portrait version?

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 2:57 PM, Dsquids said:

Still Tweaking this edit I started doing, I made a post yesterday but slowly catching on to how things are done.

again 800x480.

Only the white brackets are part of the background, everything else is it's own image file. Hopefully make it easier to manipulate. Feel free to use.

Photo.jpg

NZXT Themed.JPG

NZXT Themed Sensor 800x480.sensorpanel 468.13 kB · 40 downloads

Looks great. But the CPU and GPU Load gauges look too busy with the graphics behind the gauges.

On 1/30/2012 at 12:54 PM, Mice007 said:

We've created this topic to have a place where you can share your Sensor Panel themes. If you designed a stunning SensorPanel layout and you want to show it to others or you just want to find some examples or download a good looking panel then you are in the right place.

Please attach at least one screen shot with your ".sensorpanel" file, so others can see how the attached panel looks like.

sample.sensorpanel

New Rules (effective from March 14, 2023)

• No advertising posts for paid resources, SensorPanels in the "Share your SensorPanel" topic. You can still upload your panels here to show them to others and discuss details.

• You are only allowed to upload your own work here. The only exception is when you have proper authorization from the original owner of a SensorPanel to upload and modify their work.

Very sad it has come to this.

The very premise and excitement of this thread has been lost with these new rules.

This thread grew because of the generosity members, and the fact that any panel can be modified. Panels submitted from the first posts of the thread had been modified. As a matter of fact, I am sure I can safely bet there are more modified panels in this forum as there are originals. Also the fact that it has been acceptable to modify a panel to a person's liking. And re-submit it.

Have people used other's work for monetary gain? Yes. Will these new rules stop that? No.

I am suggesting a rule that follows the premise of this thread, not kill the thread entirely.

There will always be those in any forum that will teasingly wave a piece of candy in a child's face and not give them any. We have seen examples of that here. Fine, be a dick. But dont expect praise.

There are artist here such as @COSTAJUNIOR and @Exhumed that put out some high quality panels for sale. I can only imagine how much time spent creating some of them. I only mention these two because they are the most prolific posters. It takes a lot of talent and skills to create some of these panels. If you dont want to pay for one -DONT BUY IT! Pretty simple huh?

My suggestion is to keep it as it always was. It is too simple to ignore or block the 'sellers'. Those that dont - choose not to. So quit whining.

Keeping it the way it was:

1) Post a just a screenshot if you just want to be a show-off dickhead.

2) Post a screenshot and the sensor file if wanting to share it for others to enjoy.

3) If a person does choose to share the file, they do so knowing the file can and most likely will be modded. No permission required.

4) If you have a problem with rule #3, dont post the file! Duh!

5) Anyone can download and mod any sensor file posted. Also resubmit the modded file for others.

6) If a person downloads, mods, and resubmits another's work, then credit should be given to original poster

Those 6 rules have always been acceptable here until the 'Seller Shit Storm' started. SHARING is what made this thread the biggest of the forum. That fact alone.

So let me reiterate; if you dont want your panel modded and shared, DONT POST THE FILE!

Now everyone will be happy once again.

I see absolutely no problem or issue with the rules I suggested. I am sure the majority will agree. But then it is The Woke World these days, so minority takes precedence.

If you agree with my suggested rules, then please speak up in the forums or PM an Admin.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, xmanrigger said:

The very premise and excitement of this thread has been lost with these new rules.

This thread grew because of the generosity members, and the fact that any panel can be modified. Panels submitted from the first posts of the thread had been modified. As a matter of fact, I am sure I can safely bet there are more modified panels in this forum as there are originals. Also the fact that it has been acceptable to modify a panel to a person's liking. And re-submit it.

Have people used other's work for monetary gain? Yes. Will these new rules stop that? No.

I am suggesting a rule that follows the premise of this thread, not kill the thread entirely.

There will always be those in any forum that will teasingly wave a piece of candy in a child's face and not give them any. We have seen examples of that here. Fine, be a dick. But dont expect praise.

There are artist here such as @COSTAJUNIOR and @Exhumed that put out some high quality panels for sale. I can only imagine how much time spent creating some of them. I only mention these two because they are the most prolific posters. It takes a lot of talent and skills to create some of these panels. If you dont want to pay for one -DONT BUY IT! Pretty simple huh?

My suggestion is to keep it as it always was. It is too simple to ignore or block the 'sellers'. Those that dont - choose not to. So quit whining.

2) Post a screenshot and the sensor file if wanting to share it for others to enjoy.

3) If a person does choose to share the file, they do so knowing the file can and most likely will be modded. No permission required.

5) Anyone can download and mod any sensor file posted. Also resubmit the modded file for others.

6) If a person downloads, mods, and resubmits another's work, then credit should be given to original poster

Those 6 rules have always been acceptable here until the 'Seller Shit Storm' started. SHARING is what made this thread the biggest of the forum. That fact alone.

So let me reiterate; if you dont want your panel modded and shared, DONT POST THE FILE! Be a dickhead instead and only post a screenshot.

I see absolutely no problem or issue with the rules I suggested. I am sure the majority will agree. But then it is The Woke World these days, so minority takes precedence.

If you agree with my suggested rules, then please speak up in the forums or PM an Admin.

Speaking for myself, I have shared many a design with the files, that was until they started coming up on eBay by people trying to sell panels. Now I just do screenshots of my work, in the hope it will inspire others to do better or try some new ideas. One thing for sure, I am NO dickhead! So you can stick your dickhead, generalisation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, xmanrigger said:

So let me reiterate; if you dont want your panel modded and shared, DONT POST THE FILE! Be a dickhead instead and only post a screenshot.

Friend, thank you very much for mentioning me, but for me everything is fine, before that happened an administrator contacted me and asked what I thought about creating a new area to promote the sensor panels for Aida64.
I gave my suggestions and so this new space was created for everyone who wants to promote their panel sensor.
Now we have a new space dedicated to sales as many here asked, and to tell you the truth I loved the idea, so much that I became a moderator.
For those who were mainly copying my projects without any authorization and sharing as if they were their own, and having fun with it, I say it's over, they were all banned from the forum, and if it happens again, summary ban without prior notice.
Pay attention to the new rules.
For those who want to follow the sales topic, just access the link below.
Many thanks to the administrators we appreciate this new space.

$ Promote your SensorPanel $

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2023 at 12:31 AM, qualar said:

What keyboard is that?

It's the Roccat Vulcan Pro.

And while we're on the topic, thought to share (if allowed by the new rules, not sure) that I made a video on how I embedded that sensor panel of mine into my desk - it's in German, but YouTube has some great auto-translation. Not selling it or the design, don't worry. Just here to get and share ideas, so others can be inspired and inspire me.

And I sincerely hope, that spirit will continue in this forum & thread.

image.png.1832c82940f6972c2ffeda860f9a0a18.png

Edited by DavyDee
Added adjacent topic
  • Like 3

I had seen this sensor panel based off of a Lexus LFA and can't find it on the forum right now but credit goes to him for the start of this project. A little photoshop work, some custom fonts and well here is the result. Using a 600x1024 display in the back of the pc case and this is a rock solid build. I have a 2010 BMW M3 and so I based this panel off of that and some other customizations. This was super fun and great way to learn how to do this. 

GCgwqSF.png

RzN5dke.jpg

Jj9jQpr.jpg

BMW.sensorpanel

• Like 7

14 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Your tone sucks. Calling people d******s because they don't want their work blatantly stolen but still want to showcase their work? SMH.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, jt705 said:

Speaking for myself, I have shared many a design with the files, that was until they started coming up on eBay by people trying to sell panels. Now I just do screenshots of my work, in the hope it will inspire others to do better or try some new ideas. One thing for sure, I am NO dickhead! So you can stick your dickhead, generalisation.

LOL.

Big deal. Take it as flattery. I seen two of my panels for sale. I am not the greatest artist, but somebody thought it was good enough to sell. I am good with that.

Fine. Be a dickhead. To each their own.

8 hours ago, Professor X said:

Your tone sucks. Calling people d******s because they don't want their work blatantly stolen but still want to showcase their work? SMH.

See rule #4

The same people that wont post the file likely have the file for sale elsewhere.......advertising.

On 2/16/2023 at 9:01 AM, dasrafel said:

Hello everyone, I'm not sure who made this originally but I modified it a bit and hopefully some of you will use it as well. Resolution is 720 x 1280 so it's perfect for some of the portrait mode screens.

aida64 720 x 1280.png

aida64 clean white sensor.sensorpanel 1.2 MB · 153 downloads

I really like this one. Im looking for something to fill up my old Nvidia Shield Tablet is it possible you could modify it to fit 1200 x 1920? I'm pretty new to all this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

LOL.

Big deal. Take it as flattery. I seen two of my panels for sale. I am not the greatest artist, but somebody thought it was good enough to sell. I am good with that.

Fine. Be a dickhead. To each their own.

See rule #4

The same people that wont post the file likely have the file for sale elsewhere.......advertising.

I believe you are just trying to troll people. I'm not sure why. Maybe you have a lack of friends, maybe you have no one to talk to, or maybe throwing around demeaning terms is just your thing. Who knows? I and I am sure many others are OK with just showing screenshots, and I can honestly say that I have always shared everything I have done with anyone who has asked. This forum should be a safe space for everyone. While I understand what you’re getting at in your rant, your option of me and others really does not strengthen your point. I wish you all the best in the future.