Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Olá amigo, leia novamente o post anterior ao meu. É muito trabalho para passar de 800x480 para 600x1024. Mas alterar entradas individuais é fácil: basta clicar na entrada com o segundo botão do rato e aparece um menu. Seleccione -Alterar-e pode escrever o que quiser AMD, Intel. Também é possível alterar a atribuição dos valores.

On 6/17/2023 at 4:51 PM, ROOFTURK said:

How do you add things that aren't in the sensor panel by default? I want to add temperatures for my nvme drivers 

Right click on the panel. Choose sensor panel manager. Select new. Pick what item you want to display. Customize it. Put it in the correct position. Done. 

On 3/31/2022 at 6:06 AM, moonsalini said:

Change my 800X480 screen to 1280x400 one. Took me some days to make new sensor one.

870455140_1280x400MrKRGB.thumb.jpg.55c932189228af856d4fcf2a591ba6ee.jpg

P/s: I hope that this thread will keep up the spirit when it was first created, to share with people all beautiful panels to use for personal need but not for those copycat trying to steal others' works and sell for money.

Thank you all and hope for the best!

Would it be possible to get a copy of this?  I’m installing a Y60 lcd display, sideways 

• Like 3

My first attempt at a sensorpanel.

Resolution is 1280x480.
This is a 6.8" LCD Screen named BeadaPanel 6P.

It's still not finished, i would like to add a little background "noise" with some small elements here and there to fill in the areas in between the logo's and panels.
The only thing i dislike is the fact that we cannot use animated gifs, i have the knowledge to make gifs, and would have liked to have each fan spinning slowly.

Stat's it shows currently:

• CPU Usage %
  • CPU Clock Speed
  • CPU Temperature (graph)
  • CPU Fan % (graph) (percentage is off on the AIDA64 software, works onscreen)
  • -------------
  • GPU Usage %
  • GPU Clock Speed
  • GPU Temperature (graph)
  • GPU Fan % (graph)
  • -------------
  • Ram Usage %
  • VRAM Usage
  • VRAM Usage % (graph)
  • GPU Fan % (graph)
  • -------------
  • Date + Time
  • -------------
  • FPS Counter
  • -------------
  • 5 CaseFans + Usage % per fan (percentage is indicated by the green line, AIDA64 software does not show it, works onscreen)
  • -------------
  • Hard Drive Usage for 2 Drives (if only using 1 drive, can use the 2nd line for drive activity)
  • -------------
  • Total Download Size
  • Total Upload Size
  • Download Speed (graph)
  • Upload Speed (graph)

That's all, still work in progress, any feedback is appreciated.

velocity_v1.png

velocity_v2.png

IMG_1831.jpeg

• Like 6

I would like to Say thank you very much for those who share their sensor profiles I could not have got started without your contributions. What I am curious about is some of them all being 1920x480 I import, and they are Perfect fit and I just have to change a few sensors to match my hardware. Import fonts etc. Some I will import, and the sensor window Grows Gauges will jump all over and i have to put everything where it should be. So why do some import perfectly to my 8.8 Panel and others do not even though they are formatted for same panel. 

15 hours ago, Pixelhouse said:

センサーパネルでの私の最初の試み。

解像度は1280x480です。
これは、ビーダパネル6Pという名前の8.6インチLCDスクリーンです。

それはまだ終わっていません、私はロゴとパネルの間の領域を埋めるためにあちこちにいくつかの小さな要素で少し背景の「ノイズ」を追加したいと思います。
私が嫌いなのは、アニメーションGIFを使用できないという事実だけで、GIFを作成する知識があり、各ファンをゆっくりと回転させたかったのです。

統計は現在表示されています:

• CPU 使用率 %
  • CPUクロック速度
  • CPU 温度 (グラフ)
  • CPUファン%(グラフ)(AIDA64ソフトウェアではパーセンテージがオフで、画面上で動作します)
  • -------------
  • GPU 使用率 %
  • GPU クロック速度
  • GPU 温度 (グラフ)
  • GPU ファン % (グラフ)
  • -------------
  • ラム使用率 %
  • VRAM の使用
  • VRAM 使用率 % (グラフ)
  • GPU ファン % (グラフ)
  • -------------
  • 日付 + 時刻
  • -------------
  • FPSカウンター
  • -------------
  • 5 CaseFan + ファンあたりの使用率 % (パーセンテージは緑色の線で示され、AIDA64 ソフトウェアはそれを表示せず、画面上で動作します)
  • -------------
  • 2台のドライブのハードドライブ使用量(1台のドライブのみを使用している場合は、ドライブアクティビティに2行目を使用できます)
  • -------------
  • 合計ダウンロードサイズ
  • 合計アップロードサイズ
  • ダウンロード速度(グラフ)
  • アップロード速度(グラフ)

それだけです、まだ進行中の作業、どんなフィードバックも大歓迎です。

velocity_v1.png

velocity_v2.png

IMG_1831.jpeg

良いデザイン

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dudleydogg said:

I would like to Say thank you very much for those who share their sensor profiles I could not have got started without your contributions. What I am curious about is some of them all being 1920x480 I import, and they are Perfect fit and I just have to change a few sensors to match my hardware. Import fonts etc. Some I will import, and the sensor window Grows Gauges will jump all over and i have to put everything where it should be. So why do some import perfectly to my 8.8 Panel and others do not even though they are formatted for same panel. 

It depends on your screen resolution and if you have any screen "magnification". My home screen is set to 150 percent so I can read the text on a high resolution monitor. If I didn't set it up that way everything would be tiny. That messes with everything on AIDA. I use the same sensor panels at home and work. (515x1920) the problem is that I use 2 different monitors with different resolutions and 2 different magnifications. When I work with Aida and import a home screen from work... Yup, it's a good couple hours moving things around to get it right. When imported the Aids screen is the wrong size and many items are even off the screen. It's something I really don't understand why it can be fixed by the programmers. If an item is set for x&y coordinates, they should be the same for any monitor no matter the resolution. If the panel size is the same and xy coordinates are set, it should work, should stay consistent, but doesn't. If I print out the coordinates from work, it makes for a faster transition... But still a pain. If you download a panel from here and don't have the original xy coordinates, it's a tedious process to get it right. 

Seconding the post above for corrective measures.
I've also had luck making sure that my SensorPanel resolution is set in Preferences to match what is in the header of the SensorPanel file itself..

You can open a SensorPanel file in a text editor and the top lines will let you know what size it will try to display. Here's an example of the first 2 lines from one of mine:

<SPVER>100</SPVER><SWVER>6.33.5766 Beta</SWVER>
<SPWIDTH>1920</SPWIDTH><SPHEIGHT>480</SPHEIGHT><SPBGCOLOR>0</SPBGCOLOR>

In this case it's a horizontal 1920x480 panel.

-Mojo

• Like 1

you gave me some pointers directly and even when I do this the window still expands and items jump off to the extra space I can't force the window to Stop resizing. 

thank you all so much for the help with out this form i would have a Text only sensor panel LOL

2 hours ago, Dudleydogg said:

you gave me some pointers directly and even when I do this the window still expands and items jump off to the extra space I can't force the window to Stop resizing. 

thank you all so much for the help with out this form i would have a Text only sensor panel LOL

After looking at my own screens that I made for 515x1920 when I uploaded them and re-downloaded them to my work screen and install them The sensor panel was the wrong size. I had to go into the preferences under sensor panel and resize them for the correct size. I have no understanding why this happens. But this should probably help you as well.

someone said the same thing, I have a 8.8 Waveform monitor its 1920x480 and its set to 100% no mag on text etc.

I can open my fav panel a dark min one and its Spot on, all the others it spreads out, I even lock position.

so even though I am not magnifying anything on that 8.8 monitor maybe its affecting Aida64?  my other main monitors are set at 150%.

When I resize them even if on the 1920x480 screen all the sensors move,  I have found 3 panels that just open perfectly so far out of like 100's LOL few tweeks and they are ready. I have the app locked "Lock Panel Size" yet it still resizes it. 

16 hours ago, Dudleydogg said:

FYI it was a DPI Scaling feature once i disabled that and locked to System, i can use all the other sensor panels now. They scale to my 8.8 screen perfectly. 

That's in the windows"magnification" area, not in Aida, correct? 

5 hours ago, Arbit said:

That's in the windows"magnification" area, not in Aida, correct? 

It's a Windows compatibility setting that you apply on the EXE itself...
Locate AIDA64.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme)

1) Right Click
2) Properties
3) Compatibility Tab
4) 'Change High DPI settings'
5) Check 'Override High DPI Scaling'
6) Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down)
7) Ok/Apply
8) Restart Windows

Once you've done this, make sure that your SensorPanel properties are set to match the new panel before importing and you have a better chance of being successful.

-Mojo

• Like 2